First video game console you bought with your own money?

The first game I bought with my own money is Pok?mon White for my DSi :)

The first console I brought was the Wii. I brought it secondhand for a cheap price with all the accessories, but I remember spending all the money I had on it :p

my switch

most of my consoles were either gifted/bought for me but I bought the switch with my own money that I earned
sort of makes me take more care of it so I guess its a good thing

I remember it was the summer after sixth grade, I must've been about 12 years old maybe? I just had my birthday and I got a decent amount of money and I really wanted an Xbox 360 so I bought a used one off eBay. It came with like three games but the only good one was COD: World at War. It had a problem freezing during multiplayer so my father tried to fix the problem (he's very handy) but somehow he accidentally broke it. He felt bad for me so he bought me a newer one which I was eternally grateful for :)

I bought my 3Ds XL with my own money a few years ago while I had a summer job. Was totally worth saving up for.

Nintendo 64 for me, got it off eBay a few years back for 40 bucks. Had (and still have) a Wii, and 3ds before that, but those were given to me and my brother

Probably the Nintendo DS Lite, bought it in 2007 and last me a good 4 years the least before I had to replace it.

Pink Nintendo DS Lite! I loved that thing.

31qehcy%2B8QL.jpg

My gamecube, got it for $40 with the intent of buying Super Mario Sunshine, never ended up happening though :/

My New 3DS XL! Here in my country it very expensive so I work a lot and bough it :). Till the day I don't regret!

A New 3ds xl :) I had a old 3ds before, but since Pokemon Sun and Moon were coming out I felt like I needed to upgrade...so I worked hard at a supermarket (lmao) and finally saved up for it :)

The Wii U. It was after I had dropped out of university and was only working. At my job we had a discount for working on Black Friday (*coughThanksgivingcough*) and I always bought big electronics then. lol

When I was 7 I bought Spyro Orange GBA for €2 at a schools flea market (along with a marilyn manson CD lol)

......Edit: REad the thread wrong lol..

My first console to buy was a 2DS in 2015

Last edited:
3DS XL Pokemon X version. Bought it to play Pokemon X of course ; v;

Back