• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First favorite villager?

Cookie. I remember my child self fell in love with her on the gamecube. She remains one of my favorites today because of that sense of nostalgia, otherwise I don't think I would've even taken a double glance at her if I found her at this age

Kyle's pretty much always been my favorite, though if K.K. Slider counts, he'd definitely be a close second.

I loved all my villagers in the GC animal crossing. I don't think I had a favorite.
The ones I remember are Bill, Monique, Tangy, Carmen, Chevre, and Wolfgang : )

My favorites are Aurora, Chevre, Marina, Midge, and Stella. However, Aurora is my top favorite. She has been in each town of mine in all previous games (so has Chevre). For example, she's been in my New Leaf town for almost 7 years now. She's been my favorite since the N64/GameCube days. She's also the first camper I reached max friendship with in Pocket Camp!

There's many reasons why she's my favorite; she's adorable, friendly, and sweet, just to name a few. Having the same name as her is a bonus, too! I'm so happy I was able to find her on a mystery island tour!

In my first Animal Crossing town, Bob, Kiki, and Peanut were my crew. The four of us were unstoppable. I had the town for a year and a half but one of my friends at the time reset it by mistake. After that, I had a hard time connecting with my villagers for a while. I kept resetting until I got at least one of my buddies back, but to no avail. I reset once more and decided it would be my new town, buddies or not. Kitty was my best friend in that town. She was sassy and snooty, but never outright mean or cruel. I'd visit her everyday and we became BFFs.

Rover, even tho he’s not a villager but he’s a character, I just fell in love with him when I saw him. I still love him but probably more now then when I was 9 or 10, but still! ❤️❤️❤️ I just love him too much I feel like!!!

Tangy, she was a move in on the gamecube town I shared with my best friend! I loved her house and her design.

Tybalt, though sometimes he makes fun of me he is still my best villager

Currently my faves are Whitney and Aurora, because of Wild World.

But going WAAAAAY back...

In the gamecube game when I was a toddler just barely able to manage playing text-heavy video games without my tiny little head exploding, I really liked Joey the duck :)

MY brother was a huge fan of Groucho the bear. I can't blame him, Groucho is pretty metal.

For me it was Kiki back in wild world funnily enough. She was pretty cool but I have to say that since her new design in New Horizons I don't like her as much as I used to. She is awesome in wild world and New Leaf though! I used to consider her my ww bestie lol. I was pretty young back then.

Rosie or Goose- Chicken villagers aren't a favorite type of mine, but Goose was my first & only jock in my original AC town. I thought he was really funny. I liked Goldie as well, because (unlike some villagers) she was really nice to me. good times lol

That would probably go to Pierce, back in CF. I loved having him around and was super sad when he left. Luckily, I got him as my starting jock on Evwirt! While he is slated to leave eventually (Evwirt is a full deer island) I’m holding onto him for a bit (hoping that Tex or Apollo ask to leave first)!

Kabuki was my very first favorite in the GC game. I had him in the acre to the left of my house for the longest time.
I've also had Rolf in at least one town in every game so far, and I really like him.
Roald, Elmer and Maple were also early favorites.

My first ever favorite was Whitney cause my brother and I had her in our Wild World towns and would trade her back and forth if she was going to move. But then in New Leaf Merengue was one of the starters and I fell in love with her personality and design thankfully she moved into my NH island soon after starting to play.

I played ACGC so much that I swear I've met every villager in that game, but among them Aziz and Dobie will always stick out. Unfortunately, Aziz didn't make the cut and was only in the Gamecube game. Dobie was MIA for years too, up until I got him back in New Leaf (after the WA update.)

Puck was my first favorite villager. Back when I was a kid, I really loved penguins and I loved how chill and laid-back he was (I think lazies had cuter personalities back then than they do now). He was my little homie. :')

My absolute first fav villager was either Purrl, Gladys or Apollo. I can’t really remember because I first played WW back when I was four. The one I remember the most and loved the most was Gladys.

Back