• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

* Finished! tysm :3c *

Zane

today works for me, satan
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (383) +
Wasn’t sure which board to put this in, since it’s not a shop or anything, but I’m looking for a few characters to draw for examples so blz leave your characters down below! I haven’t drawn properly in years and all my examples are outdated.

Will most likely be in a chibi style, not first come first serve, and also I’m going to bed pretty soon cuz I have work in the morning so I won’t look through anything posted here right away.

You can do these two! Or don't if you don't want to.
IMG_20230906_002933.jpg

Ahh! I’d love my rep in your style, if you’d like to draw her! Her eyes are green when they’re open lol
IMG_0165.jpeg

You could draw my artist-sona character.
artist-sona 4.png
sonarefsheet.png

yanrima.png
But if you specifically wanted only OCs, you could draw either Leo or Ren!

i’ll drop my island rep below for consideration 💖 tysm!
any of her outfits works!
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_9850.jpeg
IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_8917.jpeg

Why, why not ! Here's one of my ocs !
1694010730677.png

Oh that’s nice of you! I’ll leave my Oc below if you’re interested. Would also do a doodle for you in return if you’d like! 😊

Untitled_Artwork.png

If you don't mind drawing island reps, I'll toss mine into the ring. Thank you for your consideration!
0RnZLXl.jpg

hi!! i’ll drop my oc for consideration
here x
or if you don’t mind i’ll drop my island rep as well 😊
here
tysm for considering!! <3

Thanks for being generous on this!

I don’t know why, but I never shared my Rep before. But if you’ve known me since the New Leaf days his outfit is based off of my mayor with a Nook Inc. pochette.

DC650DDD-DE4D-4B13-8F05-CC6C1DB1FD17.jpeg

If reps aren’t allowed, then that’s fine.

@xSuperMario64x
@Aquilla
@~Kilza~
@Foreverfox
@Paperboy012305

pinging just in case multi-quoting here messes up the notifications lol ;;

if you'd like to try a non-human character I'll share my lovely magikoopa bab hehe. I appreciate the consideration 💖

i immediately fell in love with lil magic pal
dgCzxSD.gif

small:
FsnLj0R.gif

non-animated

Oh that’s nice of you! I’ll leave my Oc below if you’re interested. Would also do a doodle for you in return if you’d like! 😊

*cries because I have no references to give you*

NzrY5LF.png

If you don't mind drawing island reps, I'll toss mine into the ring. Thank you for your consideration!
0RnZLXl.jpg

here you go, even though I don't appreciate Tampa spanking the Habs in 2021... jkjk
gI6aTQM.gif

non-animated

Ahh! I’d love my rep in your style, if you’d like to draw her! Her eyes are green when they’re open lol
View attachment 512703

manifesting a nightmare egg for you..!!

AuS1UEv.png

version with a lil blush cuz I couldn't decide between the two

Thanks for being generous on this!

I don’t know why, but I never shared my Rep before. But if you’ve known me since the New Leaf days his outfit is based off of my mayor with a Nook Inc. pochette.

If reps aren’t allowed, then that’s fine.

nice rep! hope you enjoy! ^^

mmFkbCH.png

---

whew thanks for your patience folks! this is a big post so I hope I didn't screw up the bbcode anywhere. I hope to see you all if I decide to do this again! ><

@xSuperMario64x
@Aquilla
@~Kilza~
@Foreverfox
@Paperboy012305

pinging just in case multi-quoting here messes up the notifications lol ;;

i immediately fell in love with lil magic pal
dgCzxSD.gif

small:
FsnLj0R.gif

non-animated

*cries because I have no references to give you*

NzrY5LF.png

here you go, even though I don't appreciate Tampa spanking the Habs in 2021... jkjk
gI6aTQM.gif

non-animated

manifesting a nightmare egg for you..!!

AuS1UEv.png

version with a lil blush cuz I couldn't decide between the two

nice rep! hope you enjoy! ^^

mmFkbCH.png

---

whew thanks for your patience folks! this is a big post so I hope I didn't screw up the bbcode anywhere. I hope to see you all if I decide to do this again! ><
AHHH!!! Thank you so much!! She’s so beautiful, and YESSS manifesting nightmare egg!! 🤩😍

Oh my gooooodddddd!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH?? She looks so adorable I can’t 😩 I love her! Her little face and expression are everything! If you ever do have a reference throw it my way! 💜💜💜

Back