• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finding Nemo came out on this day 20 years ago

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Have you seen the Pixar movie Finding Nemo? That movie came out on May 30, 2003. That means today is the 20th anniversary of Finding Nemo. Happy 20th anniversary to the movie Finding Nemo. Have you seen the Pixar movie Finding Nemo? I have. I saw on a plane on the way back from Tucson,Arizona.

The fact that 2003 is 20 years ago is freaking depressing. .-.

Finding Nemo was really cute and well animated! I actually still think of Blue Tang's as "Dorys" lol.

Things that make me feel old, exhibit one. Joking aside, Finding Nemo is still one of my favourite Disney Pixar movie, if not my favourite. I have a small collection of Dory plushies, keychains and other trinkets because I also have a terrible memory. It's not short term memory loss but it's still awful at times. I find comfort in that movie and character. It's a bit silly but heh. I don't mind. Watching Finding Nemo always makes me want to go to the beach though. I miss swimming. ; - ;

I love this movie, one of my childhood movies <3333 💖💖💖

I saw this in a movie theater. Finding this out makes me feel so old! I still have my DVD of it, too.

Love this movie! I watched it in the theaters, and several times after that…I practically have it memorized. 😂 It’s a comfort movie, you know what I mean? Nostalgia at its finest!

Back