• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ❆Fenrir adoption❆ ♡BOX: BAM-♡♥ NEW:JULIAN - MERRYY♥

Thanks for picking Octavian up!

8luiDzM.gif
Soleil Moved in!

latest

COLE IN BOXES, BUT I MESSAGED THE "LURKER". THEY HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW BEFORE I LET HIM GO TO SOMEONE ELSE​

Hi, if lurking is allowed may I lurk for Diana?
Thanks c:

~♚Vickie

I'll take Maple for 100 TBT. She'd be going to my second town friend code is 0619-3020-9668. I already have a space available so we can trade anytime if that's okay with you. Thanks

Taking a break from cycling today. BUT Merengue and Benjamin moved in! Will continue tomorrow for a few hours.

Last edited:
Hello again TakiaHimaa! I would also like to lurk for, Broffina, Hamphrey, Coco, Gaston, Sally and Chief. If that is fine w/ you. I would appreciate it! Oh, BTW, if I have any more of your desired Villagers, I will gladley offer them to you for a lowered price. Thanks again!

Back again once again, lol. Lurking for Velma as well.

~COULD YOU TAKE SALLY OFF OF THE LIST FOR ME? SHE IS BEING REPLACE WITH VELMA~

Last edited:
Hi, may I adopt Apple is she is still available? c:
Oh, I just got Diana so I won't be lurking for her,
thanks c:

~♚Vickie

Do you want me to put you on the Lurking list for Fuchsia?

Apple found a home! Tucker voided..

Croque in boxes!​

Back