• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ❆Fenrir adoption❆ ♡BOX: BAM-♡♥ NEW:JULIAN - MERRYY♥

Gaston moved in! Will update list soon..

Fuchsia in boxes! She will be yours for 75 TBT.
tumblr_nf3ar7Cx7l1tk3ifjo1_500.png

Big update! Voided a lot of 5-6 tiers..

Check OP to see who has moved in!

FRANCINE IS MOVING, she can be yours for 75 TBT.

tumblr_n4m60pkqfY1ta1bmno1_500.png

Oh, Hi again. Could you edit the lurk list, because I no longer want Coco. If you could, could you change it to Vladimir.

Last edited:
Hiya everyone!

I'll take a break today thanks to health issues. Fenrir will be up and running tomorrow! Sorry.

Kyle moved in though! And Rosie is in boxes!

8cf881dabdd1da09ef0256095afedb2a.jpg

Seeya tomorrow! (hopefully)

Last edited:
Can I reserve Kyle, please? Been looking for him for ages now.

Hello! Can I reserve 5Mf1DlZ.gif Pashmina? I'm trying to make Ankha leave my city, and Pashmina is really cute

To both of you, send me the TBT and I edit the OP!
Continuing tomorrow, and Rosie has been picked up.

To both of you, send me the TBT and I edit the OP!
Continuing tomorrow, and Rosie has been picked up.
I sent the tbt ^^ And I know that Pashmina is for free because she is in tier 4, but if you want something just let me know :)

Back