• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ❆Fenrir adoption❆ ♡BOX: BAM-♡♥ NEW:JULIAN - MERRYY♥

Thanks for picking Octavian up!

8luiDzM.gif
Soleil Moved in!

latest

COLE IN BOXES, BUT I MESSAGED THE "LURKER". THEY HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW BEFORE I LET HIM GO TO SOMEONE ELSE​

Hi, if lurking is allowed may I lurk for Diana?
Thanks c:

~♚Vickie

I'll take Maple for 100 TBT. She'd be going to my second town friend code is 0619-3020-9668. I already have a space available so we can trade anytime if that's okay with you. Thanks

Taking a break from cycling today. BUT Merengue and Benjamin moved in! Will continue tomorrow for a few hours.

Last edited:
Hello again TakiaHimaa! I would also like to lurk for, Broffina, Hamphrey, Coco, Gaston, Sally and Chief. If that is fine w/ you. I would appreciate it! Oh, BTW, if I have any more of your desired Villagers, I will gladley offer them to you for a lowered price. Thanks again!

Back again once again, lol. Lurking for Velma as well.

~COULD YOU TAKE SALLY OFF OF THE LIST FOR ME? SHE IS BEING REPLACE WITH VELMA~

Last edited:
Hi, may I adopt Apple is she is still available? c:
Oh, I just got Diana so I won't be lurking for her,
thanks c:

~♚Vickie

Do you want me to put you on the Lurking list for Fuchsia?

Apple found a home! Tucker voided..

Croque in boxes!​

Back