Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
What's your favourite potato chip flavour(s)?

Mine would be sour cream and onion, dill pickle, au gratin, or the crazy flavours like poutine or hamburger or hotdog or maple bacon!

What's your favourite potato chip flavour(s)?

Mine would be sour cream and onion, dill pickle, au gratin, or the crazy flavours like poutine or hamburger or hotdog or maple bacon!

I don't really eat that much potato chips but if I feel the urge to have some, I always go for the sour cream and onion :)

Lay's Limón
Takis Fuego
Doritos Flamas
Any kind/brand of Sweet Potato Chips

I guess I'm down for any kind of "spicy" flavored chip 😅

I like dill pickle, sour cream and onion, and cheddar and sour cream. I also like Zapp's Voodoo/Voodoo Heat flavor chips (haven't gotten to try any other flavors yet). I like cucumber Lays too, but I don't eat them often since I have to order them online.

I like chips in general though, and I love trying out new flavors.

Though I barely ever have chips nowadays, my favorite flavor is BBQ. Ripple chips with some dip are good as well.

I have two flavours I really like!
The first is Lays ketchup chips. I don't like the smell of vinegar and gag when I smell salt and vinegar chips, but for some reason I really like ketchup chips!
The second is Miss Vickies sweet chilli and sour cream! I like them a lot so I don't buy them often because I go through the bag in two sittings!! TvT💧

sour cream & onion, salt & vinegar.. also been enjoying dill & chives lately.

I really have to sing the praises of Calbee - a Japanese brand of crisps. More specifically, the hot and spicy flavour and curry flavour. I used to have them all the time in Hong Kong. Since I'm living in the UK now, I do enjoy anything black pepper / sour cream and onion.

Sour cream and onion, pizza, & honey butter.

sourcream and onion is a classic. there used to be a flavour called french herbs which i loved, sadly they stopped making it ): sad day

sourcream and onion is a classic. there used to be a flavour called french herbs which i loved, sadly they stopped making it ): sad day
They did? :( that sucks

But yeah I'll eat anything not chili/black pepper flavour, those are the worst powder fake flavours to exist.

i really like all-dressed, although that might be only a canadian thing? although dill pickle and sour cream & onion are FIRE as well.

Back