• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite Poptart Flavour!

Strawberry. It was my favorite as a kid, so there's the nostalgia angle to it.

S'mores for sure!
Once I found out about them, they were the only flavor I would eat... so I can't remember eating any of the other flavors .-.

My favorites are unfrosted strawberry or blueberry. I've tried the frosted versions but they're too sweet. I prefer them plain.

I've also tried chocolate, smores, brown sugar, and apple cinnamon. They were all pretty good but I never buy Pop-Tarts anymore.

GINGERBREAD POPTART
...but I believe it's a retired flavor now 😭 which is a shame cause each one had individual little Christmas arts on them and they were delicious!

Let me tell you the 3 I love! (And the one I used to love...)

Cookies n' Creme
S'mores
Choco Fudge

And the one I used to love was Cinnamon. We just don't go well anymore.

(Oh and BTW, I like to freeze my tarts, better than toasted)

🍒 CHERRY IS LIFE 🍒

Although, I do greatly enjoy wild berry, too!

My mother doesn't like any flavor except cherry, so it's the flavor I started with when I was young, and I've loved it ever since. All the other fruit flavors still taste wrong to me to this day; being a kid at the time though, I was very excited to try wild berry, simply because the frosting was purple and cyan. I'm glad that ended well.

I've tried both cookies-and-cream and chocolate-chip-cookie-dough, and I do like them, but for some reason the sugar content in them will upset both my stomach and my sensitive teeth :( I've tried the Jolly Rancher flavored ones as well... and that was a sad, sugary, bitter mistake...

I cant remember the last time I had a Pop Tart. Been a looooooong time.
But Chocolate fudge is my favorite flavor , toasted. Kind of overdone with butter melted over it.

My favorite pop tart flavors are always the ones with the frosting on top, especially the chocolate flavored one with the chocolate frosting! I also really love the strawberry flavored one with strawberry frosting heehee

OG frosted cherry is pretty much untouchable.

I do enjoy some of the weird limited edition flavors as a novelty, though.

Oh god, what poptart flavour isn't good? They're all fantastic!

I'd have to go with smores. But I also like the fruit ones and cookies and creme.

blueberry poptarts are undefeated imo but the strawberry milkshake ones...... *slow whistle* whoo boy! yea someone mentioned freezing them and i concur that’s the way to go

brown sugar cinnamon are good too

Back