• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Favourite Pokémon character?

May is my alltime favourite!! <3 <3

But I also like Rosa, Steven, Cynthia and the Sun and Moon female trainer. :)

There's a special place in my heart for Lyra, but I also like Rosa, Shauna, Valerie and Wally.

I'm looking forward to knowing Lillie as well :)

Cynthia I'd say. She's classy and her Champion team is one of a few challenging together with Gary/Blue :3

Definitely Miror B. I would miss shadow Pok?mon on purpose in XD just to make him show up again. I also like Wes, Maxie, Tucker, Misty, and the Pok?mon Crystal girl trainer.

For me Pokemon is all about nostalgia. I remember collecting Pokemon cards when I was a kid and playing the original Pokemon yellow on my game boy colour. Charizard (or more so charmeleon) will always be my favourite Pokemon. Closely followed by Gengar, or haunter who I prefer slightly, and Ninetales. I do love all the eevee evolutions as well though. I remember buying the little Pokemon figure toys of the eevees so they will always be special to me

Back