tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I've recently been playing at times other than what I traditionally do (ex. early mornings and late nights) and just listened to the music (calmer, smoother, a steadier rhythm, etc.)

I usually play from 10:00 ? 14:00 (2 PM) so hearing other hours was nice, especially as the afternoons turned to evenings and evenings into early mornings.

I had also played when it was raining, and noticed the music had a slight twinkle sound, also heard when it's snowing.

Also noticed that when it was around 12:00PM, music was faster than earlier as it is afternoon, and tends to be a busier time ? something I didn't notice c:

I just really appreciate soundtracks, and was wondering which you prefer/like.

Last edited:
My top three are 5am, 2am, and 8pm. I also really like the island music from 7pm-7am as well as the Shark Encounter tour music.

I always like to stay in my town during 8am since I like the music. It's kind of a rare occurrence that I'm able to play during that hour, so the times I do are quite nice.

either 3-4am because it sounds pretty spooky, or literally any of the rain/snow music. it sounds so cosy c:

My absolute favorite hourly music is 7 pm. 3 and 4 am are also good. I really don't like any of the music from 12-6 pm, since that's when I'm usually playing in my town since everything is open then.

3pm piano arrangement is underrated
7pm is so calming

I can’t tell apart the town music from 6am-10am because if I just woke up, I don’t function much lol

My favorite nighttime theme is 11pm and my favorite daytime theme is probably 1pm or 3pm. :) It's honestly hard to choose since there are so many pleasant themes.

aa i love and appreciate the ac soundtrack so much - i can't pick a favourite i just love all of them c:

Back