• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite Hourly Town Music?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I've recently been playing at times other than what I traditionally do (ex. early mornings and late nights) and just listened to the music (calmer, smoother, a steadier rhythm, etc.)

I usually play from 10:00 ? 14:00 (2 PM) so hearing other hours was nice, especially as the afternoons turned to evenings and evenings into early mornings.

I had also played when it was raining, and noticed the music had a slight twinkle sound, also heard when it's snowing.

Also noticed that when it was around 12:00PM, music was faster than earlier as it is afternoon, and tends to be a busier time ? something I didn't notice c:

I just really appreciate soundtracks, and was wondering which you prefer/like.

Last edited:
My top three are 5am, 2am, and 8pm. I also really like the island music from 7pm-7am as well as the Shark Encounter tour music.

I always like to stay in my town during 8am since I like the music. It's kind of a rare occurrence that I'm able to play during that hour, so the times I do are quite nice.

either 3-4am because it sounds pretty spooky, or literally any of the rain/snow music. it sounds so cosy c:

My absolute favorite hourly music is 7 pm. 3 and 4 am are also good. I really don't like any of the music from 12-6 pm, since that's when I'm usually playing in my town since everything is open then.

3pm piano arrangement is underrated
7pm is so calming

I can’t tell apart the town music from 6am-10am because if I just woke up, I don’t function much lol

My favorite nighttime theme is 11pm and my favorite daytime theme is probably 1pm or 3pm. :) It's honestly hard to choose since there are so many pleasant themes.

aa i love and appreciate the ac soundtrack so much - i can't pick a favourite i just love all of them c:

Back