Favourite dog breeds?

God I love a lot of dog breeds, Labradors will have to be a topper for me because of my doggo and I'll never forget him, he loved water a lot so he definitely lived up to that part of the breed's standard, even if we didn't want him to, big guy loved running through puddles like a dummy.
Other breeds I love are definitely Rough Collies, Border Collies, Pitt bulls, Rottweilers, Golden Retrievers, and basset hounds!

Ooooh yes this is my thread!! I flipping love all dog breeds to be honest. I used to be not so much a fan of big dogs as I've always been around small dogs, but lots of friends big dogs have taught me otherwise. We have always had mix breds, and they are probably my favourite because of how unique they end up being. As far as specific breeds go I like huskies, shiba inu's, corgi's, pomeranians, japanese spitz, yorkshire terriers, sydney silkies...aaah just all the good bois

i have a cocker spaniel, so i love those, and i also love chowchows, samoyeds, and shiba/akita inus!

i love all dogs but i’m a sucker for golden rates, australian shepherds and black labs 🥰

I'm probably super biased, but European Doberman Pincher are my favorites. Just love the super strong look and thiccness of their bodies.

IMG-20170908-WA0011.jpg

I don’t generally like to “buy” dogs, my family has always rescued them (no judgement intended to others, though!) Most of our dogs have been mutts, but we had the most beautiful Great Pyrenees rescue when I was younger. They’re really sweet, cool dogs, and it’s such a shame that they don’t live longer. I’ve also always liked the way Boston terriers and french bulldogs look!

I personally love the Japanese dog aesthetic (spitz...?), like Shiba Inus. I also love sight hounds like the Saluki and Afghan Hound but don't think they would be compatible with my lifestyle. Finally, shepherds are great, especially the Australian Shepherd!

My all time favourite hands down would be pitbulls, THEYRE SO CUTE

But I also like fluffy doggos

103051724_3539954876018630_7048871834439806644_n.jpg

he's an 11 year old stinky husky that sheds too much

my dog!

she is a poodle / chihuahua / shihtzhu / terrier mix !
shes funny looking but my baby.

I may be biased, but I love Brittney Spaniels! I love most dogs, but I love Golden Retrievers, Corgis, Huskies, Labradors, and Beagles the most!

Back