Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Yellow Hyacinth
I know I sometimes get a little scared when dogs are near me (cause I always think they'll bite me), but I can't get them out of my head and I adore them!

My favourite dog breed is the Rough Collie. I saw two them in person a couple weeks back and my gosh are they fluffy.

Those fluffy necks!
Collie.jpg

Just don't consfuse them with Shelties though. They're smaller dogs.
Sheltie.jpg

I'd like to hear your favourites! Sorry cat lovers. Maybe next time...

I'm gonna be that person and say, I love all breeds of dogs, it's hard to choose only one. Xolos, Chinese hairless, bulldogs, mutts, all dogs are cute♡

But I must admit, I have a soft spot for Shar-peis. I had 2 growing up and the one was the most behaved dog ever. As a baby I used to pull on her tail and she would never bark or snap on me. Even as I grew up I never heard her bark. When we came home she was allowed to walk out on the porch cause we knew she wouldn't run off.

I love all doggies, THEYRE GOOD DOGS, BRONT, but of course I’m biased towards the breed of MY dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (with red coloring). ^^ I really love Samoyeds though, I’d have one if I had the space!

Pretty much all dogs are lovely to me.
But I have always wanted an Alsation Dog and Australian Cattle Dog, but I'm willing to adopt a dog first so I know how to care for them properly.

Dalmatians are absolutely beautiful dogs. It's too bad they require so much exercise not to go insane, otherwise I would definitely be planning on getting one. Unfortunately their personality just doesn't go well with mine. Maybe if I find a small dog/dalmatian mix, that could be a good pet, but I'd have to do some more research on that.

Out of dogs I might actually get one day, I would love to have a standard poodle. They have very nice fur, and are apparently one of the more intelligent dog breeds.

My two favorite breeds of dogs are Golden Retrievers and Labradoodles! I hear that they love to exercise but they're also very gentle and loving. Plus they're quite floofy and I love petting animals with long/poofy hair, it calms me :blush:

I love all kinds of dogs, but my favorite breed is King Charles Cavalier Spaniels. I’m a little biased because we had a female orange and white one for a ton of years while I was growing up, but they’re just so adorable and lovable. :)

ALL DOGS ARE GOOD DOGS but also i have a big bias towards the dog i had growing up? So i just adore black Labrador retrievers <3 they're so chill and sweet and they like swimming!! And ours was very fat so when he wagged his tail, his whole body went with it too :)))) they're just big babies? I mean i know not all labs are chill but mine was and that's always what i think of when i see a lab at the mall huhu i love their huge paws :')
Also recently we got a yellow lab and i love her!! She's kinda doofy and very sweet and when i pet her she puts her paw on my arm in what the internet tells me is her way of saying thanks? And when she was smaller she used to dip her paws in her drinking bowl huhu idk if it was to wash them or to make herself cooler but it was cute seeing a trail of wet paw prints from the bowl to where she was lying down :)))))

I also like samoyeds and shibas but i don't think I'd get either in the future because i wouldn't have time to give them the grooming and the exercise they need but they're very photogenic and fluffy.

When i have enough money to support having a dog i hope to adopt an old askal (asong kalye) from a shelter before i get another Labrador? I'm not entirely sure What breed an askal is i think at this point is just a huge mix of everything (because their name literally translates to street dogs) but they look really charming and i love how distinct they look from each other! The one's i see near my college are very sweet and i miss them huhu

I also love all dogs, but there are a few characteristics that are my favorites. I love smushy faces, curly tails, and fat rolls. Dogs with any of these features are often my favorites. If I had to pick just one, I'm very partial to pugs. I had one for sixteen years before he passed away and he was the best dog ever, so chill and easy to please. I love my husband, but my pug was my true soulmate.

Last edited:
I also love all dogs, but there are a few characteristics that are my favorites. I love smushy faces, curly tails, and fat rolls. Dogs with any of these features are often my favorites. If I had to pick just one, I'm very partial to pugs. I had one for sixteen years before he passed away and he was the best dog ever, so chill and easy to please. I love my husband, but my pug was my true soulmate.

Oh you would love Shar-peis, fat rolls and wrinkles for daysss. They also do have a curled over on-the-hip tail. I think when they get older that actually lose those rolls thou, lol cute.

It's not an uncommon procedure to perform eye lid surgery on a Shar-pei, because the wrinkles are so big it actually covers their eyes. My dog needed that surgery.

I have a lot of favourites! My top breeds are probably Chihuahuas, Huskies, Dalmatians, Pomeranians and Samoyeds <3

I love all kinds of dogs but I really like German Sheperds with their cute big ears!!!
I also love Bernese Moutain Dogs!

Oh you would love Shar-peis, fat rolls and wrinkles for daysss. They also do have a curled over on-the-hip tail. I think when they get older that actually lose those rolls thou, lol cute.

It's not an uncommon procedure to perform eye lid surgery on a Shar-pei, because the wrinkles are so big it actually covers their eyes. My dog needed that surgery.

Shar-peis are adorable! I just want to kiss their puffy lips! I had the pleasure of meeting a beautiful black shar-pei once when I was a dog trainer. He was a perfect gentleman. They are definitely on the list of dogs I'd love to own one day.

My pug had to have that same eye lid surgery because of his facial wrinkles. It's called entropion. I was so terrified, but apparently it's a common procedure for certain breeds.

There isn't a single dog breed I don't dislike. I love them all equally! But... since I grew up with German Shepherds, I'd have to say I prefer German Shepherds. However, I really love Saint Bernards. Cutest lil things in the world! I also love Great Danes, Dobermans, and lots more!​

Large and giant breeds! Mutts are my favorite, but since this asks for breeds...my absolute favorites are Anatolians, Leonbergers, Newfoundlands, Great Danes and Irish Wolfhounds, though any dog 60lbs and up I'm very likely to love.
I absolutely love dogs, but the only dogs that tend to annoy me always end up being small dogs. The dog breeds themselves aren't annoying, but many small-dog owners think they can get away with not training it, so the dog ends up being annoying. Barking, biting, aggression and jumping are the first things that come to mind. They think because it's small that their aggression is "cute", but if a large dog behaved the same way they would be losing their heads.
Most of the extremely messed up breeds tend to be small dogs, anyway. Pugs, Cavaliers, English Bulldogs, Daschunds, etc. Most of those were okay 50 to 100 years ago, but selective breeding making their features even more apparent has led to severe health problems in them.
Okay, I'm done ranting, but I'm just extremely passionate about dogs, their health and breeds/breeding.

Last edited:
Golden Retrievers, Bulldogs, Labradors, Collies, Polish Lowland Sheepdogs(a.k.a. PONs), and Irish Terriers. Those dogs are friggin' awesome!

Back