• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite villager voice?

What is your favorite villager voice?

• Total voters
i like the cranky villager's voices, especially when they're upset and their voice rises in pitch at the end of their sentence! it gives their usual gruff voices lots of personality to me!

I have a lot of lazy villagers so i'll choose lazy cause I'm use to hearing their voice a lot.

I also super love the normal voice! It?s just so cute and soft. Second would be cranky, because cranky is my favorite villager type and I?m super biased. 😘

I would definitely have to say the cranky voice. They are also my favorite type of villager. Their voices have so much personality and emotion especially when they're mad. I also find it amusing when a small animal such as a hamster or squirrel for example have such a deep voice.lol

Ew, yuck. The cranky voice hurts me and I try to avoid having them in my town even if I like them. I have sensory processing issues and a lot of noises hurt me, but especially deep voices. They feel like they're vibrating my entire spine >_<

It's quite hard to choose since they're all really nice in their own ways! If I had to choose though I'd say I like the uchi and jock voices the best. :)

I voted for the normal one, but if I could I would have chosen the cranky one aswell :blush: Those are like, the animal crossing voices for me, hahah. Can't explain it, I just like them the most.

i don’t know why but i actually really like the cranky voice? there’s just something about it that i for whatever reason find appealing to hear.

Back