• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite villager voice?

What is your favorite villager voice?

• Total voters
I like the cranky's voice! It stands out and different from the rest? I think everyone else kinda sound similar or they never differ too much that I notice it lol.

My first "favorite voice" was the snowman's voice (weird, I know)... which later I found to be the same as cranky villagers. :)
I also love normals~ the one I dislike is Uchis, can't really explain why...

I chose cranky because they sound weirdly demonic and I just find that so funny when it's said by certain crankies. Protip: make your cranky's greeting AND catchphrase into "GAHAHAHAHA" it's the best thing ever.

I like the lazy villager voice the best, it's really cute but also not annoying. But maybe I'm just biased because I love lazy villagers...

I like the cranky voice the best! It's amusing and so different from all the rest.

Lol I don't think the peppy voice is going overboard but I can see how some people might think that. It's definitely my favorite overall, though I don't really dislike any of them.

Something about the pitch of the snooties is really soothing. It just sounds so light and pure, don't know how to describe it but I like it :p
Snooty villagers have the lowest pitched female voice in the game (except for Joan).

I really enjoy utchy voices. I don’t know why exactly, but I just do. But lazy and snooty are close seconds. The voices are a big deal to me, because I’m blind. So most of the time, when I interact with my villagers, I’m not seeing the words, just hearing the tones. :)

Interesting side note, I absolutely love Lottie’s voice. So much. I wish I could play more Happy Home Designer just to hear that... Too bad it’s super visual. -sigh-

Not an option, but I actually like our character's voices. We sound very cute. :)
For the sake of the poll though, I think I'll go with either lazy or normal, as I'm not sure how different they sound.

I voted for cranky. I love their deep grouchy voices. All of the voices are good, though, and I think each one fits its personality type.

Peppy for me. They always sound so cheerful and positive, at least to me they do. Don't really like the cranky though, as their voices are quite loud.

I like the peppy voice! Although I don't really pay too much attention to the tones, I'm just a peppy person irl so I feel like I gravitate more towards that personality xD

Back