• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite Uchis?

Favorite Uchis?

• Total voters

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
So a lot of people apparently don't like the uchi personality or its villagers, and I just wanna know what your favorites are.

For me, it's Phoebe and Tammy.

Flo, Frita and Muffy are the only ones I would forcefully put in my town if I could. I already have Muffy, and she'll never be allowed to leave ^_^

why some don't like this personality?
it's just adorable
I had Deirdre in my game as starter villager

I love this personality, it's my favourite! Muffy is my favourite villager ever, she's never leaving. Ever.

I love Muffy, Ren?e and Hazel

I have Muffy and Ren?e in my town, I didn't like Ren?e at first, but she's really grown on my
My brother has Hazel in his town and I just think she's cute, I love her catchphrase

The Uchi villager designs tend to be quite... ugly. Which is a shame as the personality is kind-of funny and different. If Nintendo had made the designs more likeable then Uchi villagers would become more likeable as a whole.
If I had to choose my favourite, I would probably go for Derdrie or Phoebe.

Last edited:
Back