favorite skincare brand?

I love Aesop products but I'm a student working minimum wage so I can't afford it often.

I tend to look less at the brand itself and more the ingredients with skincare, mostly because I prioritize acne-prevention so I focus a lot on specifics. As an example, I'm using a face wash with benzoyl peroxide, a moisturizer with lactic acid, and some salicylic acid cleansing pads when needed. I just look for those ingredients when buying stuff, because I know that they'll do what I need them to!

On that note though, Lush has some fantastic products. :p

skincare is my entire life!! my favourite brands are cosrx, shiseido, sk-ii and laneige. i still use products from other brands but my HGs are from those haha

Nutrogena n.n I have face wash, toner, and face lotion from them. Then I just have a tube of night face cream with benzyl peroxide that I put on my face every other night.

Pretty much everything I use on my face comes from Lush. I really love the company and their products. I use Herbalism for my face wash, Grease Lightening for problem spots, Eau Roma Water to refresh my face in the middle of the day, and Magical Moringa as sort of a primer that keeps my face from producing so much oil.

I also use an oil from Tarte before bed that's supposed to help keep my skin balanced (I have an oil problem) that's called Maracuja Oil, I really like it and it hydrates my skin pretty well.

I have quite a few favorites, but my can't-live-withouts are from Algenist, La Mer, Omorovicza, and Herbivore Botanicals.

just realized i didnt list down my favorite brand. i love, no, im OBSESSED with Innisfree! 90% of my skincare products are from Innisfree.

Mmm I use clean and clear and nivea moisturiser.
Not together, I have sensitive skin which somehow only applys to anything I put on my face.:confused:

And sometimes I'll have to use cocoa butter on my hands or elbows. (Work can ruin my hands in mere hours)

Accutane was awesome, cleared my skin in months. Wish I did it years ago, but it's free through the military.
Now I just use some sort of Cetaphil wash and Neutrogena face lotion.

almost all of my skincare is kind of non existent. i realize less is more. the only thing i use is a bottle of rosette's cream paste and ive been having clear skin for weeks.
then top it off with a little bit of sake milk lotion and tsubaki oil to keep the moisture in all day.

Bioderma soap as for face cleansing, that one is awesome.

And I use body butter from The Body Shop, haven't gound any "copy" that can beat that one as for working good man.

Back