• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite new Villager?

Favourite New Villager?

• Shino

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Ione

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Sasha

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Tiansheng

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Marlo

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Petri

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Cephalobot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Quinn

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Cosmic! I'd say it's between Ione, Tiangsheng, and Marlo for me! <:0
Petri is a cutie as well!

vsrgumdjrnt71.jpg

Shino! She's beautiful and graceful. Tiansheng is a very close second bc I'm a sucker for characters based on Sun Wukong

I really like Petri and I don't like the mice villagers beyond chadder, he's ok. So I'm happy that's slowly changing. Petri's design looks interesting but not over the top like I feel alot of mice are. I also like Marlo which I assume is smug. I'm not sure about what Petri is, maybe uchi if Sasha isn't? Maybe snooty but I'm thinking Shino is snooty assuming they are releasing one from each personality. Hey If Petri is uchi, her name is going with Shari and Plucky in my book. We really need more uchis. I really like the personality but not many of the characters.

i really love ione and celaphobot!! i honestly like all of the new new designs! for the new old ones i think they could have chosen a few better ones i think (megumi :( )

I'm sure that this has been done before but I'm interested in who your favorite new never seen before villager is. My personal favorite is Ione and I'm hoping they take up either the snooty or smug personality type. I'm also a big fan of Shino, I mean how can you not love their beautiful design!

:)
You are right in that this topic had indeed been posted before and you can find it here. I will need to lock this duplicate. In future please take the time to look to if see a thread has already been created on a specific topic before creating a duplicate thread. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back