• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite New Leaf hourly music?

New Leaf has the best hourly ost out of all the games. But my most favorites are 8am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 6pm, 8pm, 11pm, 1am, 3am and 4am.

My least favorite is 7pm because of how overrated it is.

11am is my favourite New Leaf hourly song! It sounds very calming to me. It makes me think of drinking coffee on a warm summer day.

11pm, 1am, and 4am all feel kind of melancholy to me, and for some reason, that makes them my favourites 😆 Special shout out to 4am for being the defacto “spooky dream town” anthem!

All of the New Leaf soundtrack is so iconic though… I really miss it 💔 A mix of New Leaf and GameCube would be my ideal soundtrack!

I like them all. They give me and my cousins nostalgia. Not an hourly theme but The Toy Day theme from this game gives me lots of nostalgia. I hear it every time I open My Nintendo 3DS, I have the Jingle Toy Day Theme on my Nintendo 3DS. 7am , 8am,9am,10am,11am gives me lots of nostalgia. and so do 12pm,1pm,3pm,4pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm. 8 pm gives me throwbacks of staying up just to see a K.K. Slider concert in a hotel on vacation. The song I got was K.K. Flamenco. 9pm,10pm,11pm,12am,1am,2am,3am,4am don't really have the nostalgia for it. I remember in 2021, I loaded New Leaf up and it was nighttime. ( I don't know 24 hour times.)

I never played NL in the middle of the night, so my favorites would have to be 8 AM, 5 PM, and 7 PM since I used to play NL during those hours. Something about all those instruments coming together makes them almost minimalist compared to NH music, and yet so... um, 2010s. And nostalgic, of course.

Back