• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite New Leaf hourly music?

MrBox

Bells
White Violet
White Rose
White Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
I must say.. the New Leaf soundtrack is so good...
I love all the hourly music but which one is your favorite? I think the one that has the most nostaglia for me is 1-2PM, and 1-3AM :^D

i like most of the late night tracks, but 7PM specifically has always stuck in my head for some reason. there's just something so oddly melancholy about it?

off the top of my head, 3am!

i would spend a lot of time beetle farming at night, and by the time i got back to my town, it'd be like 3am.

i need to go listen to all of the hourly themes again to pick an actual favourite

1PM, 1AM, 2AM, 5AM, 8AM, 6AM.
i just really like all the A.M songs in general.

I love all of the new leaf music, I know one of the morning is my favorite but I can't remember which one specifically

I LOVE ALL OF THE MUSIC IN NEW LEAF! Every track is so beautifully made and they really chose the best instruments for the main theme and hourly ost! The mainstreet songs make me really happy haha.

Out of hourly music.. 8 AM, 9AM, 5PM, 6PM, and 8PM stick out! 8 and 9 are normally the times in the morning that I play ACNL and they are so cheery! 5PM was always my fave as that was the time I used to play ACNL in elementary school! 6PM is beginning to grow on me and really signifies that end of the day relax?? 8PM is just…. Gorgeous ✨

My favorite hourly music is definitely the 5PM music, followed by the 8PM music. New Leaf's OST is peak Animal Crossing music, I can remember listening to them and loving the music most of the time when I used to play ACNL everyday back in 2015-2018.

7 pm, just because its so nostalgic for me. i would always look forward to 7 pm because the sky was so beautiful. since it was the time i played the most, the theme will always stand out to me

Favorite is the 8 p.m. music (not surprising if you've viewed my current giveaway thread in the TBT Marketplace).

Mine is the 3 AM music. It did ring nostalgia for me, not for ACNL, but rather (for a strange reason) for the 2003 Christmas Break. That’s why I called it the “winter night music”.

If I had to list all the ones that I really like, then:
  • 8AM
  • 1PM
  • 5PM
  • 8PM
  • 10PM
  • 11PM
  • 1AM
  • 3AM
  • 4AM
Unlike the other AC games, New Leaf doesn’t have any hourly themes I dislike besides 4PM, which I just find kind of annoying (ironic since it was the first one I heard in game). Everything that I didn’t list besides that song is still at least a 3/5 stars.

Going into detail on some of the picks, 8AM was one of the first ones I really liked, along with 1PM and 5PM. They’re really nostalgic to me despite not even owning the game for two years yet. I really like 8PM a chill but melancholic version of the main theme. And 11PM is my favorite hourly theme from the game. I didn’t hear it until the third day I played, but it stuck ever since.

Something kind of unrelated, but I really like the picture this person uses as backgrounds for their New Leaf hourly theme. It’s just really cute:

My favourite hourly music was 11pm. So many summer nights were spent at this time, after collecting pockets full of palm beetles. So relaxing and relistening to it only increases my nostalgia

5pm - Always makes me feel nostalgic as I'm always reminded of the sun setting in the game.

1am - I spent time on weekends years ago where I'd stay up late and catch a bunch of beetles on Tortimer island. It's one of the hourly themes I hear after hunting for those little buggers lol.

1 am music! Reminds me of the awesome lightflare scene from the movie 1917

I mostly like the evening/early nighttime ones the best—7pm, 11pm, and 1am are probably my favorites out of all of them! I think I tend to gravitate towards the calm and kind of melancholy ones.

I always jammed out to 9 PM, but over the years I've grown to love all of them, especially 5 PM. 5 AM has made a lasting impression on me, playing early in the morning when I first got the game. 2 AM I don't hear very often, but it sticks out to me. 8 PM and 10 PM are also quite nice.

i went to look up the hourly music and man it was a trip down memory lane. so nostalgic 😭

i particularly enjoy 1AM, 3AM, and 9AM. the tracks i hear most often is usually the 12PM-3PM tracks as those times had the best weather lighting and i enjoy a sunny looking town.

If i can remember rightly mainly from youtube videos and no gameplay🤣

It was 3am & 4am that was so soothing to listen to💕

Back