• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite Music!

I'd never heard Cherry Blossoms before tonight, but it's pretty much the best thing ever. I love it!

Hypno and I love you ^.^ I know Hypno is a bit creepy to some, but I love it. I find it quite hypnotizing. :p

marine song 2001 and steep hill are my favourites! i also really like k.k. stroll and wandering.

I love Soulful K.K., K.K. Aria, K.K. Lament, K.K. House, K.K. Soul, and Steep Hill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agent K.K. and Marine Song 2001 too.

I love K.K Synth, it's weird and just a tiny bit creepy so it fits my nerd character well c:

I like the 11 AM, 5 PM, 6 PM, and 5 AM songs in the overworld. I have a lot of favorite K.K. songs, some of them by music box and some by studio version. I like to search out songs that sound better in music box version (for example, Wandering and K.K. Samba sound amazing in music box). I've always liked Only Me. I used to like Two Days Ago, but I had a really creepy dream after falling asleep with it playing in the background (because my game was on at the time) and now I just get schpooked by it. Since I used to play Wild World, I personally prefer the old version of Steep Hill to the new one with the tuba. K.K. Ska was one I liked when I first started playing AC games but now it's old to me. K.K. Ballad and Stale Cupcakes are really nice on the radio. For some odd reason I like K.K. Country, Senor K.K. is awesome, aaaand yeah. Also, loving the cafe theme, and somehow I've fallen in love with the way my town tune sounds when I walk through the Nookling store (the store that comes just after Nookling Junction; the blue/orange one).

Basically, I like a lot of it.

Last edited:
Back