• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Kirby and the Forgotten Land Ability Evolutions?

CrazyMario64

Mr. Apollo 🦅🏳️‍🌈
Bells
Switch
8209-2971-9302
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Kirby and the Forgotten Land has been out for a week now, so I have gotten a chance to play it and beat the main game (all in a week! I got the game the day it came out) and now I’m wondering, what is your favorite copy ability evolution? Evolving copy abilities require finding the scroll to evolve them and also enough rare stones and Star coins, and evolving them make the copy abilities cooler and stronger! I suggest using spoiler tags when you type them since some of them are unlocked by beating the game.

Here are mine:
Homing Bomb, Time Crash, Masked Hammer, Dragon Fire, Meta Knight Sword, and Space Ranger

The Space Ranger and
The Morpho Knight Sword
I wonder how I missed this thread...

I really like the look of all the sword copy ability evolutions. They look cute and aesthetically pleasing.

Back