• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We Are Now a Kirby Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly, we feel that Kirby and the character's puffy pink aesthetic will fit The Bell Tree perfectly, which is why we have decided to change from an Animal Crossing forum to Kirby forum.
So true, very good strategic decision. Honestly surprised nobody thought of this sooner, seems like a natural progression from all the pink collectibles on this forum.

Is Kirby turning into zipper? Or is zipper turning into Kirby? Or are they combining to make a completely different character? I might be over thinking this either way I feel as though I need a zipper egg collectible.
46868D32-1A42-43B9-B171-EC067D60121C.jpeg

Hello everyone, we have now decided to revert our decision to convert The Bell Tree into a Kirby forum. The primary reason is because everyone continued to talk about Animal Crossing while Kirby-related discussions only grew by about 5%. At this rate, we calculated that banning all Animal Crossing discussion would probably be a bad idea. We then hired a team of analysts and lawyers who all agreed that TBT should remain an Animal Crossing forum and assured us that it wouldn't cause any problems in the future. Sadly, none of these professionals knew what NFTs were, so they probably didn't give us accurate advice. Our NFT project will now be put on hold indefinitely.

In all seriousness, we hope you enjoyed our very pink April Fools' Day joke this year. For those who missed it, here are some examples of what the forum looked like since yesterday.

kirby banners.png

pink screenshot.png

Fortunately, if you like the pink, we're keeping some of it through sakura season.

Special thanks to Mistreil for making the Kirby tree and Laudine for making the two Zipperbys!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, we have now decided to revert our decision to convert The Bell Tree into a Kirby forum. The primary reason is because everyone continued to talk about Animal Crossing while Kirby-related discussions only grew by about 5%. At this rate, we calculated that banning all Animal Crossing discussion would probably be a bad idea. We then hired a team of analysts and lawyers who all agreed that TBT should remain an Animal Crossing forum and assured us that it wouldn't cause any problems in the future. Sadly, none of these professionals knew what NFTs were, so they probably didn't give us accurate advice. Our NFT project will now be put on hold indefinitely.

In all seriousness, we hope you enjoyed our very pink April Fools' Day joke this year. For those who missed it, here are some examples of what the forum looked like since yesterday.

Fortunately, if you like the pink, we're keeping some of it through sakura season.

Special thanks to Mistreil for making the Kirby tree and Laudine for making the two Zipperbys!
I really loved this 🙂. Thank you so much for doing this. It really lifted up my spirits and honestly I am now considering looking into the new kirby game; my birthday is coming up in may (though i still have games from Christmas and after to finish 😅). The only kirby game that I’ve played (don’t think I beat it) is Kirby’s dreamland when i was a kid.

noooo the beautiful pink grass is gone 😭

at least I have this pic to remember this momentous occasion by <3
kirby tree forums 4.PNG

Post automatically merged:

okay for real tho this was actually the greatest april fool's prank I've ever witnessed, ty staff for making my april fools so awesome!!

Good April Fools Day joke, I believed it! I've gotten some harsh pranks this year tho. My girlfriend said she just wanted to be friends and left the convo like that for around 30 minutes. My heart died yesterday.
Ouch D:

Good April Fools Day joke, I believed it! I've gotten some harsh pranks this year tho. My girlfriend said she just wanted to be friends and left the convo like that for around 30 minutes. My heart died yesterday.
the way i would actually cry?? i’m sorry she did that. pranks like that aren’t very funny or nice imo, but i’m glad it was just a prank.

Dang, that'd just break me if my boyfriend did that. I'm sorry that happened. People have a weird way of pranking sometimes. :/

The frontpage with Kirby eating the tree reminds of me of Zero Two's eye. :LOL:
The pink theme is nice too. 🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back