We Are Now a Kirby Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, we have now decided to revert our decision to convert The Bell Tree into a Kirby forum. The primary reason is because everyone continued to talk about Animal Crossing while Kirby-related discussions only grew by about 5%. At this rate, we calculated that banning all Animal Crossing discussion would probably be a bad idea. We then hired a team of analysts and lawyers who all agreed that TBT should remain an Animal Crossing forum and assured us that it wouldn't cause any problems in the future. Sadly, none of these professionals knew what NFTs were, so they probably didn't give us accurate advice. Our NFT project will now be put on hold indefinitely.

In all seriousness, we hope you enjoyed our very pink April Fools' Day joke this year. For those who missed it, here are some examples of what the forum looked like since yesterday.

Fortunately, if you like the pink, we're keeping some of it through sakura season.

Special thanks to Mistreil for making the Kirby tree and Laudine for making the two Zipperbys!
GOSH DANG IT I MISSED IT!!!
IM SO MAD
Post automatically merged:

kirby themes in settings 🙏
Wait really? I NEED to see this. (Even though I doubt it’s real)
Also I thought Kirby was there bc he turns 30 this month though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back