• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We Are Now a Kirby Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
April 2nd update: April Fools' Day is now over, so Kirby has left the forum. Read the conclusion on page 8.

Good morning everyone, we have a very important announcement for you today. As you know, over the last seventeen years The Bell Tree has been primarily focused on the Animal Crossing series of videogames. Two years after the release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, our staff started discussing the future of the forum and how it would be affected by the game. After many lengthy discussions and very careful consideration, the staff at The Bell Tree have decided to distance ourselves from the Animal Crossing series.

While Animal Crossing started as one of our favorite games, we have been very concerned about the lack of new releases and fear that this has been negatively impacting the forum for many years. For example, Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released eight years after its predecessor, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's also basically the same game but with crafting. At the current rate, we calculate that the next title likely won't be released until Q4 2035. The forum will suffer as a consequence, especially because once the next wave of users arrive, we want to sell collectibles as NFTs and people will probably be bored of NFTs by then.

Turning from Animal Crossing, we were left wondering what topic The Bell Tree Forums should be focused on going forward. Since the forum is already very Nintendo-centric, we were naturally looking at turning TBT into a general Nintendo forum. But then it hit us: Kirby! Kirby and the Forgotten Land was released just last week and it has already been reviewed very highly. Everyone loves Kirby and the series has been very consistent as you can see from the charts below:

kirby games.png

More importantly, we feel that Kirby and the character's puffy pink aesthetic will fit The Bell Tree perfectly, which is why we have decided to change from an Animal Crossing forum to Kirby forum. The transition to a Kirby forum starts today, so please begin reducing any Animal Crossing discussion by replacing it with anything related to Kirby. The games, how pink and cute he is, what he would look like after ingesting random objects, etc. Eventually we will start closing anything related to Animal Crossing, so please go somewhere else like Animal Crossing Community if you really want to talk about it.

1648824980755.png

Don't forget to pick up a copy of Kirby and the Forgotten Land if you don't already own it. You'll need it in order to keep up with all of our new Kirby discussions. We hope you are as excited for this transition as we are and we look forward to our many years ahead as a Kirby forum.

Last edited:
The tiny kirbys eating my collectibles are so cute!!! Oh this is best.

omg this is hilarious. KIRBY IS SUPER CUTE! This is a joke right!?!?!??!?!

can someone tell me how to make kirby spit out my collectibles :( my tasty cake is slowly dissolving in his mouth and i'm worried there will soon be nothing left... ... ... what? what's that pink thing on the horizon?
d4c5nbu-53992734-824d-4c83-bd3d-ea362802e046.gif

...oh no... ummm hi kirby! did you run out of tasty cakes? why don't we go over to the shop and get you some more? ... ... no... no... NO!!!!! AAAHHH

Question—will I be spared in the inevitable AC purge if I 100%'d Kirby Super Star Ultra when I was a kid, or do I also need to make a sacrifice to our beloved pink overlord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back