• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Ice cream?

Rocky Road > Matcha > Vanilla, during the winter I really enjoy having some of the seasonal peppermint ice cream

I really love coffee ice cream and the white chocolate raspberry ice cream from Häagen-Dazs! Also, it's not ice cream, but I love bomb pops.

My favorite ice cream is called dolce banana and it’s made with ripened bananas, caramel and Nutella. It comes from a specific dessert place here. But for generic ice cream my fav is Neapolitan. I like the variety of flavours without any chunks being present. Im not a fan of chunks in ice cream.

i really like chocolate flavors with something extra like raspberry, caramel, or mint

my favorite ice cream was at this ice cream shop i used to work at. i would do a scoop of chocolate raspberry truffle on top of a scoop of new york cheesecake if that flavor was available. mmmm, i can taste it just thinking about it :3

I don’t really like ice cream that much because I don’t like milk, and to me ice cream just tastes like milk. So I don’t have it that often but when I do I usually go for some sort of mint or matcha flavor to mask the milkiness haha

This is so boring of me but mint choc chip or vanilla. I also like raspberry ripple. Pretty basic tho

• mint chocolate chip
• oreo/cookies and cream
• peanut butter/reese's
• sea salt caramel gelato/icecream
• french vanilla

I don't have ice cream all that often, and usually when I do it's the standard vanilla or chocolate flavors, but my favorite flavors are bubblegum and Oreo/cookies and cream.

I answered in August that my favourite is was the Mini Magnum.

IT'S NOW THIS. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EVER. ♥
myfavouriteicecream-espresso.jpg

This creamy coffee ice-cream is basically so full of espresso flavour, it feels like I'm eating coffee. I discovered it only last week in a supermarket that sells more premium foods imported from Europe and other countries. It's perfect for any coffee lover. Every time I eat it, I feel immensely satisfied afterwards.

I'm surprised I haven't made a post on this thread yet.

My favourite ice cream in general is mocha, though they're hard to come by. If I recall correctly, I remember having them from Laura Secord and it tasted so good. Unfortunately, the store closed down for years now and I can't find another one near me as far as I know.

My second favourite would be rocky road ice cream, specifically the one with almonds from Haagen Daaz.

Rainbow sherbet is my favorite ice cream but I also love a flavor called Rompope (rompope is a Mexican eggnog but often enjoyed as an ice cream with raisins, at least where I get it)

I answered in August that my favourite is was the Mini Magnum.

IT'S NOW THIS. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EVER. ♥
View attachment 419795

This creamy coffee ice-cream is basically so full of espresso flavour, it feels like I'm eating coffee. I discovered it only last week in a supermarket that sells more premium foods imported from Europe and other countries. It's perfect for any coffee lover. Every time I eat it, I feel immensely satisfied afterwards.

that looks/sounds really good and decadent. I love coffee ice cream.

Oooo this is an awesome question mine are

Salted Carmel
Rum & Raisin
Chocolate Brownie
Strawberries & Cream :p

Back