Favorite Ice cream?

Rocky Road > Matcha > Vanilla, during the winter I really enjoy having some of the seasonal peppermint ice cream

I really love coffee ice cream and the white chocolate raspberry ice cream from Häagen-Dazs! Also, it's not ice cream, but I love bomb pops.

My favorite ice cream is called dolce banana and it’s made with ripened bananas, caramel and Nutella. It comes from a specific dessert place here. But for generic ice cream my fav is Neapolitan. I like the variety of flavours without any chunks being present. Im not a fan of chunks in ice cream.

i really like chocolate flavors with something extra like raspberry, caramel, or mint

my favorite ice cream was at this ice cream shop i used to work at. i would do a scoop of chocolate raspberry truffle on top of a scoop of new york cheesecake if that flavor was available. mmmm, i can taste it just thinking about it :3

I don’t really like ice cream that much because I don’t like milk, and to me ice cream just tastes like milk. So I don’t have it that often but when I do I usually go for some sort of mint or matcha flavor to mask the milkiness haha

This is so boring of me but mint choc chip or vanilla. I also like raspberry ripple. Pretty basic tho

• mint chocolate chip
• oreo/cookies and cream
• peanut butter/reese's
• sea salt caramel gelato/icecream
• french vanilla

I don't have ice cream all that often, and usually when I do it's the standard vanilla or chocolate flavors, but my favorite flavors are bubblegum and Oreo/cookies and cream.

I answered in August that my favourite is was the Mini Magnum.

IT'S NOW THIS. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EVER. ♥
myfavouriteicecream-espresso.jpg

This creamy coffee ice-cream is basically so full of espresso flavour, it feels like I'm eating coffee. I discovered it only last week in a supermarket that sells more premium foods imported from Europe and other countries. It's perfect for any coffee lover. Every time I eat it, I feel immensely satisfied afterwards.

I'm surprised I haven't made a post on this thread yet.

My favourite ice cream in general is mocha, though they're hard to come by. If I recall correctly, I remember having them from Laura Secord and it tasted so good. Unfortunately, the store closed down for years now and I can't find another one near me as far as I know.

My second favourite would be rocky road ice cream, specifically the one with almonds from Haagen Daaz.

Rainbow sherbet is my favorite ice cream but I also love a flavor called Rompope (rompope is a Mexican eggnog but often enjoyed as an ice cream with raisins, at least where I get it)

I answered in August that my favourite is was the Mini Magnum.

IT'S NOW THIS. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EVER. ♥
View attachment 419795

This creamy coffee ice-cream is basically so full of espresso flavour, it feels like I'm eating coffee. I discovered it only last week in a supermarket that sells more premium foods imported from Europe and other countries. It's perfect for any coffee lover. Every time I eat it, I feel immensely satisfied afterwards.

that looks/sounds really good and decadent. I love coffee ice cream.

Oooo this is an awesome question mine are

Salted Carmel
Rum & Raisin
Chocolate Brownie
Strawberries & Cream :p

Back