Favorite Ice cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip or Strawberry! I cannot decide! I also liked this one orange icecream but I do not remember what it was called...

We're fortunate enough to have Graeter's in our area and their chocolate chip cookie dough, black raspberry chocolate chunk, and cinnamon varieties are so delicious. The cinnamon variety is available only in the fall though.

i like cookie dough and strawberry ice cream i like wayyyy more but i cant decide lol

Plain ol' vanilla haha but it has to be GOOD ice cream like made with real, natural vanilla and high quality dairy. Vanilla pods are actually incredibly hard to grow and they only grow near the equator so even a small amount of the real stuff is extremely expensive. I hate that "vanilla" has become synonymous with bland and boring because it's such a complex and aromatic spice. A lot of vanilla ice cream isn't made with vanilla at all. They make artificial vanilla extract with yeast or fungi and use that to flavor ice cream. If it tastes divine and you can see the black flecks, likely it's real.

Barring that, I'll usually get cookies 'n cream because it's good no matter what!

Plain ol' vanilla haha but it has to be GOOD ice cream like made with real, natural vanilla and high quality dairy. Vanilla pods are actually incredibly hard to grow and they only grow near the equator so even a small amount of the real stuff is extremely expensive. I hate that "vanilla" has become synonymous with bland and boring because it's such a complex and aromatic spice. A lot of vanilla ice cream isn't made with vanilla at all. They make artificial vanilla extract with yeast or fungi and use that to flavor ice cream. If it tastes divine and you can see the black flecks, likely it's real.

Barring that, I'll usually get cookies 'n cream because it's good no matter what!
I know! Once I finally got my mother to buy me THAT EXPENSIVE vanilla I was like "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING" IT IS SO GOOD!! It actually has a distinct beautiful flavor! Now I do not think of it as boring! ITS AMAZING.

I love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, just eating your icecream and BOOM cookie dough chunk. mmm I'm gonna go get some after school now.

Cookie dough or half baked from Ben and Jerry's 😏

I’m surprised I’ve never posted here. My favorite is a tie between chocolate chip cookie dough and mint chocolate chip. Both are very tasty when done right.

The best is when you take vanilla ice cream and pour Sunkist/Orange Soda on top!
Imo, it's better than a root beer float.

Cotton Candy

Cotton-Candy-Ice-Cream-Scoop-in-dish-680x1020.jpg

And this
6000199342431.jpg
Made and sold from here!
goats.jpg

3827681502_af55c05c0c_b.jpg

menu-logo-white-01.png

♡​

Cookies n Cream and chocolate concrete ice cream. DELICIOUS! Wish i can have it at any time! Now I'm craving for some

Tough decision for me here. Maybe black raspberry but also chocolate marshmallow, cookies and cream, cherry garcia, or mint-ting-a-ling. All good choices.

so hard to choose. cookie dough, traverse city black cherry, neapolitan or coffee.

My favorite flavors are all Ben and Jerry's. I really like Phish Food (my favorite!), Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Peanut Butter Cup, and lately, I really like Netflix and Chill'd (I tried it for the first time recently and it's super good!)

• mint choco chip
• cookies n cream
• creole cream cheese
• birthday cake
• sea salt caramel

Back