• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite ice cream

I'm a hugeeee fan of coffee flavored ice-cream. My workplace sells coffee flavored ice-cream and I'm always so excited to eat it when I'm able to! Another favorite is mint-chip, I also enjoy peach ice-cream! ^w^

Chocolate chip was always my favorite until I got a bad batch that made me sick. Haven't had any since. Probably ready to try it again.

Absolute best tasting ice cream is homemade! There's just something about it, although it doesn't taste as good from the freezer!

Vanilla flavor... but I also reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like the Ben & Jerry's macadamia nut brittle and vanilla ice cream..... it tastes SO good... too bad it's pricy as heck

This thread has me drooling.

Favourite is either chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies n cream (both for sentimental reasons). If we're talking gelato, it's a tie between hazelnut and vanilla.

A dream flavour is a great question! maybe vanilla hazelnut praline and cinnamon?

It really depends on the season/my cravings, but my all-time favorite will always be coconut Italian ice.

Mini backstory: When I was about five or six years old, my mom/dad used to take me around Ironbound (Newark, NJ) during the summer where they would have these little icecream carts on literally every corner. It would cost a dollar for a full cup of icecream, and I would always beg my parents for one any time we were near them. I don't remember having any other flavor besides coconut, but what I do know is that coconut is my dad's favorite too, so maybe that's how I got hooked on it.

I could go for some vanilla bean icecream right now, though.

Ben & Jerry's pistachio, because its the only pistachio that has real who pistachios in it. Also a fan of sweet and salty caramel pretzel fudge crunch.

Back