• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Ice cream?

Banana Boat by a local dairy. They sell their ice cream around the province in grocery stores, but certain flavours (like Banana Boat) are only sold at ice cream specialty shops.

Banana Boat is made with real banana, marshmallow and chocolate. Just like the real Banana Boats that I love to make while camping. :)

Homemade Vanilla and Cookies 'n Cream Blue Bell Ice Cream

I also make homemade vanilla ice cream quite often and it's my favorite besides Blue Bell.

My favorite is unfortunately a discontinued flavor from Häagen Dazs, it is Espresso Cookie Crumble. It was probably the most amazing flavor experience i’ve ever had with ice cream. No other espresso or coffee ice cream can come close to how wonderful that ice cream was.

Mint chocolate chip is easily my favorite flavor, and will almost always be my go-to flavor any time I buy it. That being said, I also really like strawberry, and pistachio is really good as well.

Magnum Minis! I always have some in my freezer. ❤

I like any ice-cream that's coffee or chocolate flavoured.

One time I found ginger ice-cream in the local Meidi-Ya supermarket. It was delicious! From time to time, I also enjoy a bowl of green tea ice-cream with azuki red bean paste on the side.

My favorite is banana ice cream. There aren’t many banana flavored ice creams out there, it seems. I like the Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey, but it would be better without the walnuts. I typically just eat around the nuts.

Just good ol' chocolate on it's own or with vanilla mixed in as well. I'm not a huge fan of over the top flavours (Ben & Jerry's comes to mind) as most of them are just overloaded with sugar that always makes feel yucky afterwards.

this’ll probably sound gross to some, but my favourite flavour of ice cream is cotton candy! i might be biased since i pretty much love anything cotton candy, but man it’s so good. 🤤

ben and jerry’s “cherry garcia” is a close second, though, along with hot fudge sundaes! i don’t have them very often myself, but they’re delicious!

It depends on the mood for me!

For classic flavors, I really like:
  • French Vanilla
  • Belgian Chocolate
  • Strawberry
And for silly flavors I really like Fresh Basil and S'Mores. I also love it when there are marshmallow drizzles and brownie/fudge pieces in the ice cream!

Back