• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Hobby?

Favorite Hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Coffee

Bells
What is your favorite hobby in Animal Crossing? You can vote your favorite in the poll above. You can also post it if you want.

Landscaping or gardening. The idea of it, visualizing the concept in your head though. It's a lot trickier collecting everything you need. x3

Gardening, actually. Something about watering these flowers everyday and getting new ones just seems so... appealing? Yeah.

I would say fossil collecting.

Gardening is second though all I do is water flowers. Not good at landscaping.

Gardening because finding new breeds of flowers is very interesting... Maybe someday I'll get the gold watering can...

Mine is Gardening, I need my town filled with flowers! And I breed flowers in my 3rd dead cycling town.

I suppose out of those fossil collecting....however my main thing is just completing my catalogue as much as possible. *is ocd for completing ***t*

I actually really like diving around town. I filled up most of my encyclopaedia and got the diving 50 times badge in one day before! :)

Back