• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guess which character is the user above's favorite.

Holy crap, how did you know? :LOL:

I'm not sure to be honest, so I'm just going to say Voltar from League Of Super Evil (LOSE).

Shinichi Izumi or whatever the main character's name from Parasyte: The Maxim is.

I always associate you with that girl from Touhou Project (who I found out was named Reimu Hakurei).

hey, if you're trying to guess my favorite character, it's got to be anything but Kieran... it's already obvious how much I like him

I always associate you with that girl from Touhou Project (who I found out was named Reimu Hakurei).

hey, if you're trying to guess my favorite character, it's got to be anything but Kieran... it's already obvious how much I like him
Close enough, but it's not Reimu. There are hundreds of Touhou characters. But it's getting warmer.

Also to the poster above me, is it Link?

Pikachu?

You're distant when it comes to my favorite nintendo character. Another hint: male character.

Back