• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Favorite version of Bowser's Castle track in Mario Kart games

What's your favorite version of Bowser's castle track?

• SNES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N64

• GBA

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • GCN

• DS

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wii

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 3DS

• MK8 (Both Wii U and Deluxe version)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Since there's so many versions of Bowser's castle all throughout the Mario Kart games, which one is your favorite version?

Mine has to be the Wii version because the part where you can do air stunts at the edge of the track part with the stone Bowser in it is satisfying to do.

2nd favorite is the N64 one because it felt unusually ominous with the music unintentionally giving me the chills.
(I never got creeped out by a caged Thwomp though.)

Wii simply because it’s the one I’m most familiar with.

I voted DS but I'll admit it was purely out of nostalgia and not being quite as familiar with the others aside from Mario Kart 8.

While Wii is the most familiar, I’m not much of a fan of it.

8 and SNES (The 3rd one) are what I like the most, and I’m sincerely hoping that SNES Bowser Castle 3 makes it into Wave 6, which is quite likely anyway.

Not being too familiar with them due to not having played the older games much, especially not recently, I had to go look up a video to see snippets of some of the older ones for a refresher.

From what I saw, the Wii version of GBA Bowser's Castle 3 seemed the coolest. Granted, I only saw a small portion of the course.

Back