• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite deer in ACNL?

Favorite deer?

• Total voters
I love Erik because he's a moose and we unofficially call my German Shepherd a moose. Erik reminds me of her and he's pretty awesome, even his house is well thought out.

I love all the deer but these are my top 3:

Erik
Beau
Diana

I love Erik because he was my last original and he was always so funny and sweet.

I love Beau because he's ADORABLE and says such random things that make me laugh.

I love Diana because she's like mean-funny. She once yelled at the rain for crying and getting her clothes wet.

I really like the deers, I've had Pashmina in my town for over a year, then I invited Lopez from the campsite, and when Pashmina left me because I didn't play for 2 days, Bruce appeared in my campsite and I invited him in. I didn't check his personality and house first, I wish his house was different and I'm in the process of redecorating it by sending him lots of furniture in the post. But I really like him a lot!!!!

My favorite deer villager is Bam! At first I really didn't like him because of how he was a Jock deer, but I slowly warmed up to him until I felt bad about letting him leave.

I used to not like Diana, but she really grew on me. I love her colors. <3 <3

Diana . i like how she's so elegant. Like the fact that her color is white and pastel. Just makes everything better. Oh wait, forgot to mention her shirt that matches her so.perfectly and the hair curl she has on top of her head! Aahh so cute! Beau is second though btw.

Back