• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Cranky?

Kabuki is my favorite. I never planned on getting him, but he showed up in my campsite one day and four years later he's still in my town. I got very attached to him so he's my favorite.

I like Wolfgang too

Apollo. He's always been following me everywhere since WW. I got him from a friend's void in my main town, but he was obviously hacked so I didn't keep him that long. :/

Others I've grown onto were Kabuki, Static, Chief, and recently Curt. c:

My favorite is my only cranky villager so far, Chow. I get he isn't the prettiest pea in the pod, but he's pretty cute once you get used to him~ also, everyone likes pandas :)

I was never partial to crankies, but after having Knox in my town and using him for Desert Island Escape because of his ability, he really grew on me. I also really considered having Octavian in my town instead of Marina because I wanted to have one of each type, but I just love her too much to sacrifice her for a personality type that isn't my favorite.

Roscoe is pretty amazing imo, he lives in my Riften/Skyrim town
Avery is another great one, just some classy dudes ya know?

I'm really enjoying Boris so far. I've wanted a boar villager ever since the first time I saw a pig walking around, and he hasn't disappointed yet.

Hamphrey is my current cranky love. Such an adorable little hammie! I had Chow in my Wild World town, so he's also near and dear to me. And Dobie is also a cutie.

And I love love LOVE Ganon. I think his design is terrific, and having him and W. Link in the same town is good. But since they both require buying Amiibo, I'll just go back and say that Hamphrey is love; Hamphrey is life.

EDiBRFg.jpg
My favorite is Gaston the cranky bunnyman.

No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's 'stache is as incredibly thick as Gaston's....

Yeah....sorry about that.

I refuse to choose between Grizzly and Octavian, lol. They are my forever fellas. Close seconds are Del and Harry. I adore allmthe cranky guys. One of my favorite personalities by far.

Hopper! Before AC:NL he was always my favorite.
Hamphrey is growing on me as he has been in my town for over a year and is pretty adorable. I also really like Kaluki (sp?) that white/red cat a lot. I added him with one of my amiibo cards and think he looks really awesome!

Wolfgang is the one I have to fit my current town's theme, but I'll always love Elvis the most! In my first AC game, Wild World, he was my first move in and quickly became my favorite villager! I love his kingly theme. I've always liked the rough but caring personality of crankies, they seem like an uncle or something.

Static, Buzz, Ricky, Bruce, Wolfgang and Lobo.

I was kinda thinking about replacing Wolfgang for Buzz lately.

Last edited:
Back