• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Cranky?

I'm attached to Bruce (first Cranky in my NL town), and Groucho (Cranky in my GC town).

I like Static. I mean a bright purple squirrel?? With lighting striped on his head? I'm in, 100 percent.

Dobie, Fang, Wolfgang, Chief, Lobo...oh wait, do you see a pattern here? Besides wolves, I also like Roscoe.

Groucho. I've had him in the GC and Wii games and he becomes friendlier the more you talk to him and appreciative of visits.

Wolfgang is definitely my favorite. I really like cranky villagers too. I just find them really funny

Although I never got the chance to get him again, I will always have a soft spot for Rasher. He's just such a cool pig.

I have Rasher in one of my towns for which I have not established a Dream Address. The town's Perfect Fruit are Pears. I mention that because he's a nice contrast to that. (I am one who created a nutty thread asking about particular villagers looking good for towns with Perfect Apples or Cherries or Oranges or Peaches or Pears. It is here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...lagers-with-Specific-Perfect-Fruit&highlight= .)

I also want to say that Butch is a really good Cranky.

The ones I have are Apollo and Fang (in my museum-themed town ACNLpics) and Octavian (Foster). I have other towns, without established Dream Addresses, and in addition to Rasher are Angus (who is a good-looking bull) and Walt (who I had as my original and one-and-only Cranky in Applewin).

From my past towns, ones I reset, I also had Croque (Progress) and Tom (Temps).

The one I should have experienced more is Vic. I love the interior design of his house (it is a ship theme).

Last edited:
Fang for me, though he's been pretty elusive since I've moved him in lol. Though Rasher and Octavian are very tempting right now. Those poofy cheeks are adorable and Rasher is just Rasher, you know he's the kingpin of some gang somewhere :cool:

Lobo's always been one of my favorites.
I think it's cute how even though they all act more or less the same, their appearance gives so much more character ~

Back