• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite pieces of furniture?

Zinnia.

spinning in and out of sight
Bells
Magic Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Purple Violet
What's your favorite? I love the gadget shelf! It's the same one celeste has in the observatory and I like everything about it. The rolling cart, train station seat, ladybug stool, computer desk and zen cushions are all cool too.

I love too much furniture, especially Nintendo exclusives🥹 and the customizable furniture with ores is so beautiful💕
But I remember I liked very much a piece of furniture for its particular design: the cupid bench👀

Hard to choose! I would say the Gold Series, Cabana Series (w/ gold customization), and Beach Set. :)

Way too difficult to choose!
But, if I had to narrow it down to just one....
It would be Kerokeroppi's tranquil bridge. It's like a little garden all in one item, and it's animated!

Since I answered similarly in another thread, this one I'll give my second fav. I really like when the four-leaf clover is displayed at home!

It’s hard to pick an exact favorite item, but I do have favorite sets.

For the winter-themed objects in general, I like the Snow Machine the best. But I also like other objects like the Sprinkler or any other objects where you can press A to turn on and off.

probably my favorite pieces of furniture is the afternoon tea set and sea globe!! i think i used those two items in almost every room i decorated lol 😩 i also loved the birthday cake, the entire cinnamoroll set, kotatsu, starry night wallpaper, rice cake, and snow bunny. new leaf had so many great furniture pieces honestly.

all the Sanrio items have me in a forever chokehold 🙏🩷 it’s all so cute and pastel I love it so much. The my melody set is my absolute favorite its literal perfection. The normal items though that I love are the ivy panel, Aires rocking chair, and the little Nintendogs from fortune cookies!!

Back