• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Cookie Flavor

Gingerbread (as long as it it fresh and soft) is my top favorite. I like sugar cookies with frosting, as well.

White macadamia nut will always be number one, but any cookie that involves peanut butter and/or chocolate is a very close second. We can't have chocolate peanut butter Oreos in the house anymore because I will eat the entire pack faster than the Flash can run.

Also my mom recently made dark chocolate cookies with butterscotch chips and OMFG they were so good. Which reminds me, I should probably go beg her to make more (I'd do it myself but I can't be trusted around ovens, and no, I will not be elaborating on that).

White macadamia nut will always be number one, but any cookie that involves peanut butter and/or chocolate is a very close second. We can't have chocolate peanut butter Oreos in the house anymore because I will eat the entire pack faster than the Flash can run.

Also my mom recently made dark chocolate cookies with butterscotch chips and OMFG they were so good. Which reminds me, I should probably go beg her to make more (I'd do it myself but I can't be trusted around ovens, and no, I will not be elaborating on that).
Before chocolate PB Oreos from the store were a thing, some kids at school would just a smear some pb on top of a regular Oreo.

i love a classic chocolate chip, but i also like macadamia nut/ chocolate chunk/ double chocolate chunk/ red velvet cookies. the only thing that'd really ruin a cookie for me is raisins 😲 the amount of times i've been tricked by an oatmeal raisin cookie, thinking it was an oatmeal chocolate chip one....i got a personal vendetta against oatmeal raisin cookies

Back