• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite console?

My favorite console is either the NDS for its library of games (NDS Lite coral pink best color), the 2DS see through green and yellow for the design and I'm considering buying a modded original gameboy or GBA glacier because I also like their designs.

I really like the Switch and DSs mainly for their portability and variety of games! As for stay put consoles I'd have to say Xbox because it's what I grew up on.

Switch now for sure but I've sunk a lot more time into the PS4

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 6.42.42 PM.png

Definitely the switch. I have all but forgotten about my ps4 honestly. It's great that I can play it on the tv, which I don't do that often but I like having the option to play it on the couch while the tv is being used, which is by far the biggest advantage to the switch.

3ds, since i don?t have the switch lite yet; i?m a sucker for handheld consoles lol

the wii u, because it has the wiiu and the wii, and imo the wii is the greatest of all time, so the wiiu having ti and additional features is just beaut

the wii carries my most fondest memories but the switch is the most comfortable to play on. i prefer handheld consoles, but the fact that i can play it on a bigger screen will always truly make my heart swoon.

I think I play the most on my Switch now. The Playstation and PC are second runner ups.

I just love that I have the option to play my favorite games all snuggled up on my recliner on the TV or be able to play a bit before bed or on the go. It makes the Switch very convienient.

I love the Switch the most because I can play it both on the TV or on handheld, and the opportunity I get to play all different kinds of games on it all on one console! I can go from a big epic adventure game to a relaxing game in a flash and still play it on my Switch which is really cool. :) 3ds comes a very close second as it has a special place in my heart.

Hmmm.. I think I'll say the PS3.

I've spent so much time playing the PS3 compared to all my other consoles. (Wii,Second. Switch,Third.)

Last edited:
I really like playing Xbox one, Xbox 360 and switch. But I also really like playing Sims 4 on the pc. I think I mostly prefer Nintendo consoles, though the Xbox's games are so good.

Gamecube, hands down. That thing was way ahead of its time with some of the best and most classic games we'll ever see. I've gotten rid of most of my consoles overtime but never felt the need to get rid of my Gamecube. N64 and PC are wonderful as well, of course.

I'd have to say either the GBA because it was the first console I'd ever owned that wasn't a hand-me-down, or the DS Lite because it was the first console I bought with my own money. I'll always be super fond of that clamshell design (even if I did have awful luck with the hinges lol)

Back