• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite city hall and train theme?

Favorite town hall and train station theme?

• Total voters
I actually like the default theme a lot, and never upgraded mine--mostly because I never had even close to enough visitors! But my second favorite is the fairly unpopular Modern theme. I went with a colorful aesthetic for my primary New Leaf town, Feldspar, and I think the Modern buildings would have fit in best with my decor. It's a little weird to imagine that it will be impossible to upgrade the train station and city hall from here on out.

i prefer the default theme, i think the town hall looks really traditional and town-like which fit the game. i think i like the fairy tale theme out of all the options, it's so fun and colorful!

The modern style always looked the best. It’s very city-like. While the fairytale style is my least favorite. I’m not a fan of the fairy-tale themes.

The fairytale exteriors have always been my favourite! I love the pastel colours and the whimsical, magical vibe they add to the town! They were always what I went with whenever I unlocked the Train Station/Town Hall remodel.

I didn’t care for the Zen or Modern exteriors when I played, but looking at them now, it seems like my tastes have changed a bit! The fairytale exteriors are still my favourite, but I really like the look of the Zen and Modern exteriors as well! The Modern exteriors, especially Town Hall’s, remind me of a building you’d see in a futuristic, dystopian world. Like in Divergent, or in The Capitol in The Hunger Games. The Zen exteriors are super pleasing to look at! I’m not sure why, but I really want to knock on the Zen Town Hall’s door. It just looks like it’d make such a pleasing sound! 😂

I’m not the biggest fan of the Default Train Station, but the Default Town Hall is super nice, simple and nostalgic!

Back