Favorite city hall and train theme?

Favorite town hall and train station theme?

• Total voters
I actually like the default theme a lot, and never upgraded mine--mostly because I never had even close to enough visitors! But my second favorite is the fairly unpopular Modern theme. I went with a colorful aesthetic for my primary New Leaf town, Feldspar, and I think the Modern buildings would have fit in best with my decor. It's a little weird to imagine that it will be impossible to upgrade the train station and city hall from here on out.

i prefer the default theme, i think the town hall looks really traditional and town-like which fit the game. i think i like the fairy tale theme out of all the options, it's so fun and colorful!

The modern style always looked the best. It’s very city-like. While the fairytale style is my least favorite. I’m not a fan of the fairy-tale themes.

The fairytale exteriors have always been my favourite! I love the pastel colours and the whimsical, magical vibe they add to the town! They were always what I went with whenever I unlocked the Train Station/Town Hall remodel.

I didn’t care for the Zen or Modern exteriors when I played, but looking at them now, it seems like my tastes have changed a bit! The fairytale exteriors are still my favourite, but I really like the look of the Zen and Modern exteriors as well! The Modern exteriors, especially Town Hall’s, remind me of a building you’d see in a futuristic, dystopian world. Like in Divergent, or in The Capitol in The Hunger Games. The Zen exteriors are super pleasing to look at! I’m not sure why, but I really want to knock on the Zen Town Hall’s door. It just looks like it’d make such a pleasing sound! 😂

I’m not the biggest fan of the Default Train Station, but the Default Town Hall is super nice, simple and nostalgic!

Back