• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite city hall and train theme?

Favorite town hall and train station theme?

• Total voters

Clock

Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
For reference
tumblr_mftzpbv3jX1s1lku3o1_1280.jpg

I currently have the fairy tale themed city hall and train station since long ago.
Out of all of the themes I like the fairytale, Japanese, and modern theme, too bad i cannot have more NL towns for the time being.

For me, it's an even split between the Japanese theme and the Fairytale theme.
Both are just so cute!
Right now, my town matches the Japanese theme much more than the fairytale, but I'm looking for a second copy to make a Fairytale town soon

I have the Japanese one it’s my fave. The default one is always a classic though!

I really miss the town hall and train station customization so much. I love the fairytale themed town hall and train station because it looks so cute!

I like both the fairytale and Japanese train stations. However, my decision on which one to pick depends on which I believe will better complement the overall aesthetic of my town once I've completed decorating.

With my town having a more natural look to it and loving the architecture, I would say the Japanese/Zen theme hands down for sure! :D

i love the fairy theme but whenever i see towns with japanese theme i always end up wanting to switch to it lol

The Japanese version for both are great, and I also like the fairy town hall~

Japanese. I just love how the buildings look with this theme, my house as well.

The renovation of the town hall and train station is a truly great feature and it's really a shame they didn't bring it back in New Horizons.

I love the color scheme of the fairytale buildings. They seem like a very unique blend when compared to the other styles, even if they don't fit my town's theme at all.

I personally just like the classic one, I think the other ones kinda stand out too much in my town for me so I just stuck to the original design, but I do genuinely like it most. If I had to pick out of specifically the upgrades, it would be the Japanese/Zen one, its such a nice design, I wish they would bring back customizing public buildings

I love the modern Town Hall! I use the OG train station tho

i never had unlocked the custom train station or city hall but the japanese ones definitely are my favorites !!!

Back