• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

shiiko

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
for anyone who still hasnt gotten the train station renovation public works project unlocked and wants some last minute help before the severs shut down on april 8, i can spam-visit you
or if you need the badge for visiting other people's towns, i can open my gate and let you visit me however many times you want

i also have all the fruits, all the main street shops, and i can let you catalogue any orderable piece of furniture

i am most commonly available from roughly between 5 & 6pm until midnight eastern
my FC is 1650-5231-3170

Hello, I’m interested. I’m resetting my town, but if I’m able to able to reset in time and can get a good town layout that I’m happy with, then I’ll message you on here and add your friend code so you can visit my new town 100 times before April 8th.

I’m still resetting my town, trying to get an ideal layout with the fruit I want. I hope you’ll still be able to help me if I manage to find one I like.

@Shadow18 unless something unfortunate happens to my game cart or my internet gets shut off, i expect to be here most, if not all, days until the server shut down

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get your assistance with the Neighborhood Traveler and/or Good Hostess badges? (also if you happen to have a villager move out I have a vacancy)
Thanks!

I would love for you to visit my town!

FC:4442-4550-7456

@Freya_Druid sry, im running a bit late, i can open my gate now while i finish up, but im not going to actively be on until a little after 7pm tonite

@biskwest i can do that, when will you be on?

yep, i just got back & saw resetti
you want me to reopen or do you want to have me visit you for a while?
Post automatically merged:

whoops, forgot to tag you @Freya_Druid

yeah lol, i know. and its incredibly tedious
getting the dreaming badges wasnt much better ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

yeah lol, i know. and its incredibly tedious
getting the dreaming badges wasnt much better ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
I hear you there, I’ve only gotten to silver on the dreaming and bronze on the visitors 🤦‍♀️

I know I've had at least 50 visitors since I have the bronze badge, but I don't have the train station upgrade unlocked. I have to work tomorrow but I should be around after about 7pm est? I'd like to get the bronze badge for visiting others as well, I assume I wouldn't need that many since I know I've visited quite a few towns already.

Back