Favorite Anime?

I just realized that I like a lot of anime that nobody seems to care about.

I mean seriously, the only anime I like that people like to talk about a lot are either Space Dandy or Sailor Moon.
Other than that, nobody cares. :/

Like what? Most of people just picked up one. It's maybe anime nobody saw either.

Like what? Most of people just picked up one. It's maybe anime nobody saw either.

Well there's Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, Nichijou, Ranma 1/2, and a few others.

Some of them are popular though and can be easily watched on streaming sites like Hulu or Chrunchyroll.

Last edited:
Well there's Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, Nichijou, Ranma 1/2, and a few others.

oh I liked nichijou! but I can't really say it'd be one of my favorites eheh but I really like it nevertheless!

ranma 1/2 is in my "to watch" list though..

Some of them are popular though and can be easily watched on streaming sites like Hulu or Chrunchyroll.

I've been meaning to watch Nichijou for a long time now. Maybe soon, haha.

And I didn't watch Ranma, but I loved the manga. :) It's not my favorite Takahashi work, but it's still good.

CODE GEASS
Code-Geass-Akito-the-Exiled-Gif-code-geass-34565276-444-250.gif

Ah..I haven't seen those yet but I heard Nichijou was really good so I put it on my list.
There are so many I want to watch, I don't know if I will have enough of one life...

I have many... choosing only a few is hard lol but I guess the ones on top of my favorites list are Durarara (absolute fav!! I love literally everything about it I can write a novel as to why I love this show ashsdjdkd), Tokyo Ghoul, Ao no Exorcist, Samurai Champloo... and many others lmao

Boom. Tokyo Ghoul ftw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anime is trash wtf

pls just stop. u r hurting my fangirl feelingz

- - - Post Merge - - -

CODE GEASS
Code-Geass-Akito-the-Exiled-Gif-code-geass-34565276-444-250.gif

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Ah..I haven't seen those yet but I heard Nichijou was really good so I put it on my list.
There are so many I want to watch, I don't know if I will have enough of one life...
Nichijou's hilarious as hell, seriously it's one of the best comedy anime I've seen in a while.

Nichijou's hilarious as hell, seriously it's one of the best comedy anime I've seen in a while.

I will put it in priority then ;)
In the comedy genre, I liked Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou and Azumanga Daioh (among others)

I just realized that I like a lot of anime that nobody seems to care about.

I mean seriously, the only anime I like that people like to talk about a lot are either Space Dandy or Sailor Moon.
Other than that, nobody cares. :/

So..?

I've only recently started watching anime, so I haven't really watched much, but my favorite so far is probably Kyoukai no Kanata. I love it so much! I also like Sword Art Online, but for me, after the first arc it kinda just went downhill. I still like it, though.

Last edited:
Jesus I haven't watched any Anime since December... >_>
Unless you count Pokemon, then yeah.

My favorite must be Hellsing Ultimate though <3
I dunno why but I just...can't be bothered to watch any series except for Pokemon. I'm usually watching horror Animes but none of them interest me...

Neon Genesis Evangelion is my favorite anime of all time. K-on! is my favorite slice of life though :)

Mushishi is my ultimate favourite. It's medicine for my soul.

Runner-ups include Shirokuma Cafe (medicine for my spirit), Kill la Kill (medicine for my self confidence), and Inuyasha (medicine for my nostalgia).

God, I'm such a sap.

Definitely Fairy Tail. <3

But I absolutely adore Pandora Hearts, as well.

Last edited:
Back