• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite AC:NL Season?

What is your favorite AC:NL season?

• Winter

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Summer

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Fall

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
I love Spring, the cherry blossom is just the best thing ever! Ok a side note I'm really happy it's winter now, I think the Autumn looks ugly

While autumn is my favorite IRL, I chose winter. I love the camper igloos, the crunching sound it makes to walk in the snow, the way the hourly music changes with jingle bells, the lights on the cedar trees and the way the snow looks on holly bushes and bridges, Toy Day, New Year's Eve (which I do not enjoy IRL, actually), and the magical feeling when the town gets the first snow flurries of the season. I don't particularly enjoy making snowmen, but I do enjoy the resulting snowflakes, and collecting ice furniture from the Snow Mam.

The only season in ACNL I don't really like is summer--as some meme said, it turns into Animal Crossing: Cicada Hell.

I love all the Fall and Winter holidays, but I work so hard on my dirt paths only to lose them to the snow every year! :(

You would think that living in Aus I would love the snow but winter is my least favourite in game season. The snow gets annoying after the first month and it seems to last forever.

Spring is my favourite cause everything is like brand new and much brighter and happier

I like Spring and Summer, I enjoy all the greenery and flowers being out ^-^

Don't mind winter(Snowmen & igloos) but it does get a bit dull to look at after a while.

My favourite acnl season would be spring or fall, I love the colours and the first snow in a town. :)

Back