• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Favorite AC:NL Season?

What is your favorite AC:NL season?

• Winter

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Summer

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Fall

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

xPengyMC_

Bells
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
I have to ask. Winter is arriving soon, and it's very exciting! Toy Day, New Year's Eve, campsite visitors in igloos, it's just a great season. What's your favorite season in AC:NL? Mine is spring! It's probably due to the fact that I LOVE rain and spring is full of rain.
Also does anyone know if December 1 is when snow starts showing on the ground, or is it when actual winter begins (December 21 EST), or does it just depend randomly?

Also I know it's off topic but I wanted to rant about how I spent two hours getting signatures for Phil and I got a "complex machine" and not his pic :(

Last edited:
Even though some of the fall colors can be a bit garish, I still like it best. Two reasons it's my favorite season: Halloween and finding Mush furniture. Lookswise, I prefer spring. Aside from Bunny Day and a few days of cherry blossoms, there's not much that is exciting about spring, though.

I hate winter in real life but in New Leaf it's my favorite season, maybe because I can't feel the cold around me as I walk in the snow? Who knows :p Adding that to everything you've said, the igloo, New Year's Eve, and all the snowmen! It really is my favorite season in the game!

Spring is awesome! I love the cherry blossoms and the bright green grass and how the prettiest bushes bloom during the spring, the azaleas and hydrangeas!

I love the winter in the game and also in real life! My second favorite season is autumn. :blush:

I prefer spring, after fall and winter, it's a welcome change to see all the bright colors in spring time.

I'm still deciding on what season I should let my dream address stay in, and though I love fall and spring, the flurry of snow made me think winter would be the best season for my little white (and yellow) town! And, living in a country close to the equator, I've never experienced snow, so the ideal snow in the game. for me, is really beautiful. *u*

My favorite time in AC is Sakura Week. Next is fall when the trees turn from golden to orange to blood red. Oh, and any day it rains is perfection! Fantastic!

i love spring! the grass looks more lush. and not to mention, the cherry blossom petals.

Autumn (Which I refuse to call the 'f' word, because it just sounds stupid) is imo the prettiest month, followed by Spring, but I like the igloo and winter events the most!

I love the fall. The pretty red leaves on the trees, and the red ground, and especially the sound it makes when you walk on the grass in the fall just makes me so happy and I love it. It's so pretty!!

I love spring! Cute clothes at Able's and Gracie, the grass and trees are such a beautiful green and of course cherry blossoms! I don't really like summer because of the cicadas.

Autumn is my favorite ACNL season. I love the brilliance of the colors in November and it's time to start wearing cute long sleeved outfits. I also really enjoy the events.

Winter!

I love sitting, on my cozy couch, near the fire, with a blanket, playing in the chilly weather of NL. Collecting the snowflakes! The snowmen! The lights in the trees... :D

I've always loved winter in the AC series because not only does that season have some nice events (and cute furniture), but also because it gives me the chance to mess around with snow. It never snows over here (nor have I ever had the chance to travel somewhere else to experience it myself) because it's a tropical island, so I always get pretty overjoyed when it rolls in.

I personally love Winter because I love when it snows and the how the patterns on the ground change (depending on which one you have). I have circle grass normally so my snow pattern is stars. I also love how Christmas lights show up on the cedars. I live in an area without snow so I think it's fun to go into the game and see it. Toy Day, New Year's and Festivale are some of my favorite holidays! Second would be summer because I like the overall green color of the greenery and when the blue hydrangeas bloom (my favorite bush flower).

I love them all except winter. The snow is pretty at first, but it gets old by like the third day in. I'm keeping my town in the first week of April because of the beautiful pink cherry blossoms :blush:

I voted for Spring! Easter and flowers look nicer than in snow sometimes, and the trees look all so pretty ahhh~

Back