• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing -//Fashion Forward//- [Custom QR Code Designs!]

Ongoing Requests List: [1] New Order!

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY!

'..'..'..'..''..'..'..'..''..'..'..'..''..'..'..'..''..'..'..'

Cool! Use the form below to submit a request!
Note: Requests submitted not using this format may be ignored.

* -Required for Custom Furniture only
** -Required for both

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[USERNAMEHERE]**
Request Type: [
e5289796.gif
/
e5289762.gif
]**
Include the Design in Weekly Creations: [yes / no]
Delivery service requested: [yes / no]*
[NAME FURNITURE SET OR 6 ITEMS HERE]*
[INSERT PICTURE OR DESCRIPTION OF THE OUTFIT OR DESIGN YOU WOULD LIKE REPLICATED]**
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

-Once your order has been added to the waiting list, please refrain from ordering again until the end of that week.
-You may order either one Pro Design or furniture pattern at a time.
-You can have up to one full set of furniture or 6 individual pieces delivered in one order.

Current ProDesign Orders:

WC-2/08/16- Link_The_Heroine (Bell Tree) -Corrin's Armor
NEW!~ WC-2/10/16- Potadd (Bell Tree) -Cat Jacket

Current Pattern Orders:

-[NONE]

PRIORITY ORDERS:

-[NONE]

(Psst! Want to know how you can become a Priority Customer? PM BelleCooper!)

Last edited:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

First off, apologies for being extremely late on the update. Weekly Creations for the 2/13 update has been shelved in favor of a new project. Don't worry though! I've not abandoned this release, and Weekly Creations will return soon. However, I've currently prioritized my Gracie's Fashion Runway project, and am in the process of expanding it to The Bell Tree. Currently it is only available to play through ACC. I hope everyone will understand and bear with me for the moment! :)

Re-opening for both NL and NH April 12th!

Oopsies, turns out I did abandon the release after all, lol :p

Fear not! In celebration of New Horizons, Gracie’s Fashion Forward service will be returning April 12th with a brand new look! The service will remain free as it did before, and in the upcoming weeks I’ll be posting more details on the new services we’ll be providing for New Horizons (We will continue to offer services for New Leaf as well!).

Until the Grand Reopening on April 12th, please be advised that many of the links, markup and/or images on this thread are severely outdated and may become broken as things are being updated. To help kick off the new format and break in our New Horizon shoes, I’ll be taking pre-orders for custom designs from both games to showcase in a special edition of Weekly Creations on Sunday, April 12th! For now, please use the old submission format as described in earlier posts on this thread to request your pre-order. A new format will be provided to cover the different design options in New Horizons over the next few days.

So excited to come back and can’t wait to see you all again soon! :blush:<3

Last edited:
if this is still open, I have an order!

[PeachesAreBest]**
Request Type: Pro Design
Include in Weekly Creations: [yes]
Delivery service requested: [no]*
[N/A]*
Sorry, the image was too big for this website :p

I downloaded the link for the codes, but I couldn't open it to your codes. Is it still active. Your designs are awesome. I am a acnl user and am always looking for new ideas. Let me know if this thread is still active.

Back