• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Raspberry Torte QR Codes

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I have been getting super into New Leaf again recently and decided that for my FINAL player character in my town, I will theme them off of one of my favorite childhood characters…. Raspberry Torte! Raspberry Torte was a character from Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures! I remember when I was little there were QR codes for her Dress and one of her hairband. I am looking for those! The hairband was a hat that also was the same color as her hair so if you had it a certain color in game it blended in mostly. Any help finding these would be appreciated! I will even pay 50 TBT to whoever can find any of the designs!
8F9AEDAC-6898-4F36-9C76-BB7993CC.png

Hi , I’m found this

Attachments

• IMG_8839.jpeg
    IMG_8839.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8836.jpeg
    IMG_8836.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8835.png
    IMG_8835.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8833.jpeg
    IMG_8833.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi , I’m found this
Hello! Thanks so much for your efforts! Sadly none of these are the designs but they are still very cute! I so appreciate your time researching and sending me these 😊

It truly seems like some designs and photos just vanish off the internet as time goes by.

keroppi I remember this design because I saved it too but I don't know where it is anymore 😭 I only found these two:
https://www.deviantart.com/tanja-sama/art/Lemon-QR-ACNL-ACHHD-768698668?ga_submit_new=10%3A1539787891 (Lemon Meringue)

https://pin.it/54j8q7A (Strawberry shortcake)
YES! I knew I wasnt the only one who remembers it.... Great job on finding some of the other characters! If I am not wrong they made Plum, Blueberry, Cherry, and Huckleberry too... Who Knows! One day we might find them. Thanks so much for your efforts though!

Back