• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing -//Fashion Forward//- [Custom QR Code Designs!]

Username- Yuelia
Request Type: Clothes
Include in Weekly Creations: [yes / no] no
Delivery service requested: [yes / no]* yes
[NAME FURNITURE SET OR 6 ITEMS HERE]* N/A
[INSERT PICTURE OR DESCRIPTION OF THE OUTFIT OR DESIGN YOU WOULD LIKE REPLICATED]
UT8GCmFXapaXXagOFbXv.jpg
and
524D_zps47eff940.jpg
80CC5C0F_zpscdab1f96.jpg

Last edited:
Yuelia: Requests are currently closed. Please check back on Monday and resubmit your order when they have re-opened. Thank-you.

(Since its monday now)
Username- Yuelia
Request Type: Clothes
Include in Weekly Creations: [yes / no] no
Delivery service requested: [yes / no]* yes
[NAME FURNITURE SET OR 6 ITEMS HERE]* N/A
[INSERT PICTURE OR DESCRIPTION OF THE OUTFIT OR DESIGN YOU WOULD LIKE REPLICATED]
UT8GCmFXapaXXagOFbXv.jpg
524D_zps47eff940.jpg
80CC5C0F_zpscdab1f96.jpg

Last edited:
(Since its monday now)

As of now, requests are still closed. They don't usually open until I post the Weekly Creations lists Monday afternoons (when I'm home from classes), and only after that FF is open to new orders. I'll go ahead and add your order, but please remember this for future reference.

As of now, requests are still closed. They don't usually open until I post the Weekly Creations lists Monday afternoons (when I'm home from classes), and only after that FF is open to new orders. I'll go ahead and add your order, but please remember this for future reference.

Okay thanks!

Apologies everyone! The Weekly Creations list is going to be released a bit late this week. All of the requests are still currently works in progress, and if you'd like a project report on your order, PT me and I'll get it sent to you. I'd like to wait to publish the QR codes until each request is 100% finalized, so I'll try and get those out soon!
Requests will remain closed until further notice. Thank-you for understanding!
•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•' •..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'•..•'

Last edited:
Are requests still available? i have a pretty simple one involving a pro theme that the game gives you. just want a variant

Doki Doki
Request Type: flag
Include in Weekly Creations: no
Delivery service requested: ??????
Name of furniture: Droole Flag
I just reset my town to all dogs. I want the name of my town on the flag "Droole", and with dog like things around them (actual dogs, leash, bone, doghouse, bowl, etc). I don't really like/want empty space on the flag.
As far as colors, I would like pink in there. And the rest is up to you.

Last edited:
[Greninja]
Request Type:clothing
Include in Weekly Creations:yes
Delivery service requested:no
jeffs-denim-colorblock-shirt.jpg

* -Required for Custom Furniture only
** -Required for both

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[MayorRiley]**
Request Type: [clothing :) **
Include in Weekly Creations: [no]
This is going to sound really strange, but I want a sleeveless dress based on a Blue Jay

Now Taking Orders!

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY!

'?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'

Cool! Use the form below to submit a request!
Note: Requests submitted not using this format may be ignored.

* -Required for Custom Furniture only
** -Required for both

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[USERNAMEHERE]**
Request Type: [
e5289796.gif
/
e5289762.gif
]**
Include in Weekly Creations: [yes / no]
Delivery service requested: [yes / no]*
[NAME FURNITURE SET OR 6 ITEMS HERE]*
[INSERT PICTURE OR DESCRIPTION OF THE OUTFIT OR DESIGN YOU WOULD LIKE REPLICATED]**

-Once your order has been added to the waiting list, please refrain from ordering again until the end of that week.
-You may order either one Pro Design or furniture pattern at a time.
-You can have up to one full set of furniture or 6 individual pieces delivered in one order.

Current ProDesign Orders:

-[NONE]

Current Pattern Orders:

-[NONE]

PRIORITY ORDERS:

-[NONE]

(Psst! Want to know how you can become a Priority Customer? PM BelleCooper!)

Designer's Note:

Hello everyone and sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth! Things came up as happens in a busy life. I'm glad to be letting you all know I'm back in business and will be taking requests again! I've also developed a website for this service, so go check it out! I've nixed all outstanding orders so I could start fresh, but if anyone who placed an order that got nixed would like to re-order, they can grab a spot on the PRIORITY ORDER list for free. Thanks for being understanding, and tell your friends Gracie's back in town! :blush:

Last edited:
Sosod1
The request type is a piece of clothing! (Dress)
Include in Weekly Creations: Sure! Yes
miku stuffy nose outfit.jpg

Attachments

• X_Module_High_Fever.jpg
    X_Module_High_Fever.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
username: selsab
request: dress
include in weekly creations: no thanks

the image you can go off of is right here.

thank you so much!! this is so generous. :)

Ongoing Requests List: [2] New Orders!

selsab: I can't view the image in my current location, but will take a look when I get home. :)

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY!

'?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'

Current ProDesign Orders:

NEW!~ WC-2/01/16- sosod1 -Pink Vector Sweater
NEW!~ -2/01/16- selsab -Green Lace Gingham

Current Pattern Orders:

-[NONE]

PRIORITY ORDERS:

-[NONE]

(Psst! Want to know how you can become a Priority Customer? PM BelleCooper!)

Last edited:
Could you show some more examples of patterns you've made? Since the one in the main post is a quite abstract image, I'm curious how your patterns based off of photos would look like. :)

Back